Foolish sensi again (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, isn't this bringing the game into disrepute? :sigh::undecide:

anyway, time to go home now...good luck to us in Spain, I won't be back until after I've watched the delayed replay...which will be Friday.

Enjoy it while you can Zlatan :sigh::stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
Guys do you seriosly hate him and wish he dies. Isnt it fun to read news that sensi says that Lippi is an alien, or Juve players are Robots.
He is just a crazy old man.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't hate him or wish he'd die, I just wish he'd think before he speaks, and just shut up sometimes. He embarasses the Italian game, as well as football itself :groan:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I do feel sorry for Sensi...poor guy always gets choked on sour grapes...

I feel sorry for the Roma players too...it's such a shame to have a leader like that. A fvcking disgrace to the club really.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
honestly, my little 3 year old cousin would say something like that. That is the definition of a sore loser. football politics are no mans land for me. they are too corny yet complicated :s

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
If the game was fixed as Sensi said, don't think Milan's player would play that rough to break our players' legs. Trez wouldn't need to elbow somebody and that "fight" between Tacchi/Legro and Maldini wouldn't be necessary.

And you got to have me killed to convince me that Di Vaio's shot was "programmed".

Sensi, you should have picked another game to defame us. Bad choice this time.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i wonder if he says things like that just for fun or does he really believe what he says.
Neither. Obviouly his words came out of his mouth prior to cognitive processing.

Therefore it's not possible for his sayings to have a purpose, as in doing that for fun, nor he believes what he said since he doesn't have comprehension of what he said.

Aug 1, 2003
yeah. he'll go on a rampage saying "juve paid the referees..." "roma deserved a victory than juve.." etc etc. so basically mentally-retarded sensi wont shut up, and we can't just HOPE he dies, so all we can do is enjoy his comments as humor.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Pls don't say Sensi is mentally retarded. Some of the intellectually challenged people I encounter are real nice human beings....to link them to sensi is an ultimate insult.

I only said Sensi words came out before they had a chance to be processed by his brain. (shit, does he has brains?)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Pls don't say Sensi is mentally retarded. Some of the intellectually challenged people I encounter are real nice human beings....to link them to sensi is an ultimate insult.

I only said Sensi words came out before they had a chance to be processed by his brain. (shit, does he has brains?)
:D no he doesnt
sorry bout the mentally retarded thing :angel: i guess i can call him brainless now..

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Two words for Sensi : fvcking unbelievable!:stuckup:

There are something you just can't say when you're in a certain position though you really believe it is true. He has to remember he represents his club and talking shit like that ruins the club image.

Lippi always presents his opinions in a professional and reserved way. That's what I call "class".:thumb:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I really like sensi i dont know why all you guys hate him he's got a great sense of humor(he's not brainless like some say:( and i think they know who they are).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)