Food (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i guess everyone here likes food. im a food lover myself, sometimes i wonder why im thin when i eat and enjoy food so much. so im gonna ask everyone what foods do you enjoy? whats your favorite food?
mine is sushi, i love japanese food, specially cold. i also like arabian and italian
lets have a food discussion!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
Hello fabiana-juve...

FOOD??!!!
:rolleyes::dontcare::rolleyes:

I'm not into food that much:dontcare:...I just think about it when I'm really really hungry:stuckup:....;) ;)

whatever...:p :rolleyes:

my fave food is...:D

hmmm...:irritate:

let me think...???
:stress::nervous:

My fave food...
:confused: :confused:...

what is my fave food???
Maybe it's...Pizza??

Is it?? :undecide: macroni??:undecide:...well...guess Italian in general, and probably...some Arabian dishes...;) :lick:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
i love arabic food- shawarma and cheese-fatairhs are superb. falafels are ok.

westernized pizza is the only sort i've tasted never the authentic stuff but i love em.

pakistani food is pretty good i tried some and fell in love with it- faloodas are superb you gotta try em. also their ghosh is lovely-oily though.

chinese food? god bless the chinese....

i love food- food is my weakness but coke and chips keep me alive now that ive tired of popsicles...i sound so unhealthy yet at least i dont look the part...:p

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I'm crazy about fish, especially sword-fish :lick: I'm also a fan of italian food (not so much of pizza, but definitely pasta - my fav is with capelatti,mozzarella and olives ... Forza Barilla!) :lick:

And since I'm a vegetable fanatic a salad is a must to all this dishes.

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Any seafood!!!! Pizza, pasta... There are many things, but I am not like you, Fabiana... I am not thin..... :down:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Sure do - it's that stuff that's like rice and with some other (spicy) ingredients, right? We have that too due to Indonesia being a former colony of ours - we have a lot of their food here.

So maybe it's another version but it's the same in basics I think!

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
well, hard question ... anything that contains cheese ... i adore cheese ... then home-backed sweets (like pancakes), french fries, pizza .... cabbage ... many things ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)