Flamini (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
so do I.. I've spent countless hours downloading U21 games and Empoli matches watching him closely and as i've said before i can see why our very own legend Buffon rates him so highly.. I don't think Flamini's arrival would restrict him that much given if Nocerino were to be sold because between Flamini and Sissoko, i see many cards and suspensions, not to mention the referees take a liking to Zanetti who is already 31.. TBH i've seen marchisio impress imore n the 4-3-3 which is another factor considering he isnt limited to DM at all
Flamini's arrival won't restrict him at all. He'll get many chances to prove his worth since we're playing on three fronts next year. I think he can adapt well to Ranieri's 4-4-2 system. Despite him not being a very physical player, he is a very intelligent player that reads the game to perfection.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Flamini's arrival won't restrict him at all. He'll get many chances to prove his worth since we're playing on three fronts next year. I think he can adapt well to Ranieri's 4-4-2 system. Despite him not being a very physical player, he is a very intelligent player that reads the game to perfection.
Indeed, although he certainly isnt too weak in regards to physicality.. He'll get stronger as time goes on tho

Jun 13, 2007
If Milan do get Ronaldinho, they'll have :

Ronaldinho, Kaka, Ronaldo, Pato, Serginho, Cafu, Dida, Emerson, Oliveira.

Hmmm.

I think I know why the Inter-Milan derby is so special(Hence: Argentina vs Brazil )

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Aquilani is the shit, for sure, id love to sign him.In terms of Flamini i really don't know what to think with all the variation in rumours from day to day. Time will tell.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Aquilani is the shit, for sure, id love to sign him.In terms of Flamini i really don't know what to think with all the variation in rumours from day to day. Time will tell.
:agree: that's exactly right, I also think that the media are playing on our little slagging match with uncle fester in order to stir things up nicely
p.s I'm typing this from my new iPod touch, its so cool :D

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
:agree: that's exactly right, I also think that the media are playing on our little slagging match with uncle fester in order to stir things up nicely
p.s I'm typing this from my new iPod touch, its so cool :D
I am definately starting to get the feeling that a large part of Flamini's supposed refusal of a new Arsenal contract is totally bullshit and when u consider where all the news is coming from Gazzetta (pro milan) and Tuttosport (pro Juve) u can be sure there is a volume of bullshit in their stories.. IMO although unlike previous thought, i'm pretty sure he'll stay with the gunners

May 19, 2007
Milan is in financial trouble with 23 mil in debt.
they might even need to lose there star KAKA to get out of debt.

this might be something to let Flamini think to sign for us, and if we are able to get 2nd then we are auto CL and Milan will be 5th then i dont think that Flamini will sign for AC Milan

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Milan is in financial trouble with 23 mil in debt.
they might even need to lose there star KAKA to get out of debt.

this might be something to let Flamini think to sign for us, and if we are able to get 2nd then we are auto CL and Milan will be 5th then i dont think that Flamini will sign for AC Milan
Lol i doubt the 24m debt will have any significance and they sure as hell wont sell Kaka.. Debt is a big part of successful clubs

Who knows what Flamini is thinking? Definately not Tuttosport or Gazzetta anyway

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Clichy talks about Flaminis possible Exit

Flamini's current Arsenal contract is due to expire in the summer, and the combative midfielder has not yet signed a new deal - despite the fact that a reported £50,000 a week offer has been on the table for him for more than a month. There have been conflicting reports about whether the Frenchman will sing for Juventus, Milan or stay true to Arsenal, but either way Flamini's decision must be respected insists his compatriot.

“Sometimes it’s a good choice to leave, sometimes it’s a bad choice to leave. It’s really up to him you know," Clichy said in an interview with Setanta.

“You can say that if he moves to Juve he will be playing regularly and that would be the perfect choice.

“But if he leaves and is not played people will say he made a mistake.

“The only person who can say something about that is Mathieu.

“You have many examples of players, like Lassana Diarra, who just arrived and decided to leave after five months, now he is playing regularly and is a fantastic player.

“We will see in a few weeks or in a few months what he will decide but it would be a big blow to lose Mathieu because he has been great this season and he is a great guy.

“But once again it’s his decision and he will decide what he wants to do.”

Derek Wanner, Goal.com
i hope flamini thinks about this too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)