Flamini (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I would love to see flamini in juventus but I would love to see more better defenders. Our defenders are not bad and they've been performing very good, but we have convinced 30 goals :S that's a lot :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Buffon
De Silvestri-Zapata-Chiellini-Vargas
Marchisio-Sissoko-Flamini
Camoranesi-Trezeguet-Aguëro

:claire:
I guess this is for the future, but if it's for next year then it's a crime not to include Del Piero in the starting XI

εℓvίn;1620493 said:
Juve and Milan trade insults

Juventus' general manager Jean-Claude Blanc has become embroiled in an argument with Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani.

The Frenchman, who joined La Vecchia Signora in June 2006, reacted to competition from the Diavolo for Arsenal's Mathieu Flamini in a cheeky fashion.

Asked why Flamini would choose the Bianconeri ahead of the Rossoneri, Blanc said: “Juve are in the Champions League and Milan aren't.”

Galliani [pictured] didn't waste any time coming up with a response, sniping: “The Club World Cup champions cannot possibly reply to the newly-promoted Juventus.”

Relations between the two clubs have been cordial since 2006 when the Turin giant's were relegated and Milan were penalised for their part in the Calciopoli scandal.

However, Juventus' competitiveness this term has marked the return of a historic antipathy which could spoil the Bianconeri's efforts to sign another of their targets, Genoa striker Marco Borriello, who is currently on loan from Milan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoL nice comeback, you douche :lol:

Like anyone gives a shit about CWC.
Galliani is alive ?:shocked:
I though his bald head exploded right after Salihamidzic scored that header.

Yo, Galliani, i'll help you with few tips and you should give the correct answer :

1. Middle of July
2. 50 degrees
3. Chinesse-Mongolian border
4. Kazakhstan

Or to help you even more, just translate this :
5. Merda Schillaci Cup

The answer is : ___________________

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Galliani is alive ?:shocked:
I though his bald head exploded right after Salihamidzic scored that header.

Yo, Galliani, i'll help you with few tips and you should give the correct answer :

1. Middle of July
2. 50 degrees
3. Chinesse-Mongolian border
4. Kazakhstan

Or to help you even more, just translate this :
5. Merda Schillaci Cup

The answer is : ___________________
:):):) i will always love the thought of pippo playing there, god yes. Also, i found Galliani's comeback so weak, considering he has to make milan sound good by saying they won the CWC. Additionally the same "newly promoted Juventus" that he dissed, is going to reach the Cl this year in the league and u r not Galliani so stfu please

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #511
    Buffon
    De Silvestri-Zapata-Chiellini-Vargas
    Marchisio-Sissoko-Flamini
    Camoranesi-Trezeguet-Aguëro

:claire:
    Aguero? What a waste of money, considering the attackers we have and are already(possibly) coming on.

Also I think that midfield will have a lot of difficulty bringing the ball to the forwards.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Aguero? What a waste of money, considering the attackers we have and are already(possibly) coming on.

Also I think that midfield will have a lot of difficulty bringing the ball to the forwards.
    intercept ball...pass to Camo and the rest is history.

[on serious dose of drugs] AgÜero will sign for Juve. You heard it here 1st.[/on serious dose of drugs]

:spliff:

Jun 13, 2007
    Zlatan BItchmotherfuckerbitchmovic

Esteban professionalcoacksuckinganalholebitchcumalloverhismothersfaceioasso

Javier Motherfuckerdoublewhopperfaggotpieceofinterfucketti

Oliver suckmorattisleftnippleandhairyballtwentyfivetimescourt

Julio Ispankedmyownassbecauseimagayhornymorattibtichslavefuckuz

Dejan Iwantdelpierosshirtsoicancumalloveritbecauseimsuchagayloserovic

douglass Igetrapedbyibrabecauseihaveadonkeyfetishcon

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)