Flamini (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Flamini will be a great addition to our squad and he is free , now we can focus on the defense and creative midfielder and get back our loaned players...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't think we signed him yet. i do recall secco going to england or something to meet with him last week if i'm not mistaken

Jun 13, 2007
do you see milito on our team sheet then or have you just been on the :spliff: ?
Have you ever heard of cloning ? Our Milito was injured in training and therefore hasn't played this season . The other clone is in Barca making a fool of himself .

I can't believe you didn't know that ?:smoke:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Have you ever heard of cloning ? Our Milito was injured in training and therefore hasn't played this season . The other clone is in Barca making a fool of himself .

I can't believe you didn't know that ?:smoke:
or is that why legro is good this season because he is really milito in disguise? :eyebrows:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Hey man , he's the one alking about Milito taking Legro's shape and form which is impossible by the way . I am talking about something scientifically proven , cloning . He's on :spliff: , I have been drinking a lot of :coffee:
^ read my post above yours its a lot more logical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)