Flamini (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
that kind of MF cannot win the CL...it was proved under Capello when we had a central MF that was 100 times better than Flamini-Sissoko and failed miserably...we cannot completely rely on Nedved/Camo and Giovinco all the time
nop ....i can't see match between Emerson - Vieira and Flamini - Sissoko...the later is more smart ....young and will be beast europe in 2 years..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dule do you have any news on this deal?
I'm a glass half full kinda guy but there's something that makes me think we won't get flamini. He would be a very good purchase but, i think him and sissoko are very similar players do you think the can play together?
Not much.

Secco is in England but IMO I think we`re going to sign him.

I think Sissoko-Flamini would work very good but that kind of playing style I do not prefer.I think Flamini is good but I would still prefer someone creative and not playing with 2 DMs.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Not much.

Secco is in England but IMO I think we`re going to sign him.

I think Sissoko-Flamini would work very good but that kind of playing style I do not prefer.I think Flamini is good but I would still prefer someone creative and not playing with 2 DMs.
But sissoko and flamini are both ball winners thats good, but they do the exact same thing to win the ball they harry for the ball and run their heads off i'm just worried that they might get out of position too often, but then hey, we will never know unless we try

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But sissoko and flamini are both ball winners thats good, but they do the exact same thing to win the ball they harry for the ball and run their heads off i'm just worried that they might get out of position too often, but then hey, we will never know unless we try
And you think Emerson-Vieira were creative? :p

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
if u take into account, that wenger does bring the best out of "good" (but not star) players, then i think flamini would be not the smartest move.

agreed, the fact that he comes for free is a big plus, but if the flamini we see right now is the best he can get, than i think we should not rely on the ability of ranieri to use flamini right, so he can he fulfill his potential ...

'though if tiago and nocerino leave in summer, the deal would be fine ...

i'm just havin second thoughts about how sissoko and flamini can work together ... they will have to learn the others playing style so they do not try to run the same ways

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
if u take into account, that wenger does bring the best out of "good" (but not star) players, then i think flamini would be not the smartest move.

agreed, the fact that he comes for free is a big plus, but if the flamini we see right now is the best he can get, than i think we should not rely on the ability of ranieri to use flamini right, so he can he fulfill his potential ...

i'm just havin second thoughts about how sissoko and flamini can work together ... they will have to learn the others playing style so they do not try to run the same ways
Yes I agree, I really like him but do we really need him? it would mean that we would have focus our attacking out on the wings hence it will be easier for our opponents to figure out our game plan.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
nop ....i can't see match between Emerson - Vieira and Flamini - Sissoko...the later is more smart ....young and will be beast europe in 2 years..
but sissoko and flamini do the same job.
Emerson was our anchor in midfield and viera was our box to box midfeilder

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
but sissoko and flamini do the same job.
Emerson was our anchor in midfield and viera was our box to box midfeilder
I think so too. I'd rather keep Nocerino and give Marchisio more chances. Even wage-wise, this is better, and we rather use the money on a proper attacking midfielder/winger.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007

Exactly what I was thinking. :tup:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't think we need Flamini but if Ranieri wants to play with two DMs like he's done for most of this season then I can't think of a better choice than Flamini.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Two DM's. It's like drinking warm beer on a Sunday morning.
Doesn't matter how many DMs you play with when you have Camoranesi and Del Piero.

jk. I feel what you're saying and I hope we sign someone creative to play with Sissoko but I'm not holding my breath and you shouldn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)