Flamini (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtine

Apr 12, 2008
I hope Marchisio will be in the squad in the future. His task would be to pass the ball around and to set up our play. It's not an easy one but I think he can deal with it.
Sissoko should do that he 's doing now. :)
Camo and Giovinco would be on our flanks. His passing and dribbling abilities is awesome but we all know this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I'd go for something more like this:

---------------Trezeguet--------
-------Del Piero-----------------
Giovinco---VdV---Camoranesi
-----------Sissoko---------------

Might be a bit too offensive, but these are the players I'd like to see in the line-up.
I love this formation :D

Jan 5, 2007
Secco Flies Out For Flamini
According to reports in Italy, Juventus transfer chief Alessio Secco has flown out to London in an attempt to sign Arsenal’s Matthieu Flamini

Flamini has this season established himself as one of Europe’s best holding midfielders, and he is hugely admired in Italy following his superb performance in the Champions League knockout tie with Milan last month.

The 23-year-old’s future at the Emirates Stadium is in huge doubt though as his contract runs out in June, meaning that he can move to another club on a Bosman free transfer.

The ex-Marseille man has rejected a new deal from Arsenal that would raise his salary from €1m to €2m a year.

His manager Arsene Wenger has told the player that he will not be held to ransom over a new contract, and has given him 11 days to sign up or find a new club.

Juventus have been linked with Flamini for a few months now, and latest reports claim that Alessio Secco has boarded a plane to London to present Flamini with an official contract offer.

The chances of signing the Frenchman are said to be good, with Wenger almost resigned to losing him, however AC Milan are also in the hunt

goal.com

Jul 2, 2006
I saw it on J1897.translation would be appreciated.

LONDRA (Inghilterra), 19 aprile 2008 - Aria di cambiamenti in casa Arsenal. Arsene Wenger ha messo in guardia William Gallas e Mathieu Flamini (assente oggi contro il Reading) sul loro futuro. Il primo, potrebbe perdere la fascia di capitano nella prossima stagione, mentre il secondo ha tempo fino alla fine di aprile per decidere cosa vuole fare. Un ultimatum, quello del tecnico francese, giustificato dal recente comportamento del centrocampista, che ha il contratto in scadenza a giugno e finora ha sempre risposto picche ai tentativi di rinnovo che gli sono stati proposti.

ARRIVA SECCO - Fermo restando che il club londinese non ha alcuna intenzione di cambiare le regole salariali interne per accontentare i capricci del giocatore che tanto piace a Milan e, soprattutto, Juventus . “Il mio primo obiettivo è quello di mantenere unita la squadra – ha spiegato Wenger al Daily Telegraph – anche se, naturalmente, questa situazione non dipende solo da me. Di certo, vogliamo mantenere la nostra politica salariale, perché questo è un fatto molto importante per noi. Flamini continua a ripetere che vuole rimanere all’Arsenal e io gli credo, ma fino a quando non firmerà il rinnovo, per me è libero di andare dove vuole. Ci siamo posti come scadenza la fine di aprile per risolvere la situazione, in un modo o nell’altro, e questo termine è definitivo, perché anche noi dobbiamo prendere le nostre decisioni e se dobbiamo muoverci sul mercato, non abbiamo tanto tempo da perdere”. Cazzettaspork

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
LONDON (England), April 19, 2008 - Air changes homemade Arsenal. Arsene Wenger has warned William Gallas and Mathieu Flamini (absent today against Reading) on their future. The first, it may lose the strip of captain in the next season, while the second has time until the end of April to decide what he wants to do. An ultimatum, the technical French, justified by the recent behaviour of the midfielder, who has a contract that is due to expire in June and so far has always responded to attempts spades renewal that have been proposed.

ARRIVA DRY - While the London club has no intention to change the rules for internal wage satisfy the whims of player who likes both Milan and, above all, Juventus. "My first objective is to maintain a united team - explained to the Daily Telegraph Wenger - although, of course, this depends not only from me. Certainly, we want to keep our wage policy, because this is a very important fact for us. Flamini continues to repeat that wants to stay all'Arsenal and I believe, but until they sign the renewal for me is free to go where he wills. We have places like expires the end of April to resolve the situation, one way or another, and this deadline is final because we must take our decisions and if we have to move on the market, we do not have much time to lose " . Cazzettaspork

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
LONDON (England), April 19, 2008 - Air changes homemade Arsenal. Arsene Wenger has warned William Gallas and Mathieu Flamini (absent today against Reading) on their future. The first, it may lose the strip of captain in the next season, while the second has time until the end of April to decide what he wants to do. An ultimatum, the technical French, justified by the recent behaviour of the midfielder, who has a contract that is due to expire in June and so far has always responded to attempts spades renewal that have been proposed.

ARRIVA DRY - While the London club has no intention to change the rules for internal wage satisfy the whims of player who likes both Milan and, above all, Juventus. "My first objective is to maintain a united team - explained to the Daily Telegraph Wenger - although, of course, this depends not only from me. Certainly, we want to keep our wage policy, because this is a very important fact for us. Flamini continues to repeat that wants to stay all'Arsenal and I believe, but until they sign the renewal for me is free to go where he wills. We have places like expires the end of April to resolve the situation, one way or another, and this deadline is final because we must take our decisions and if we have to move on the market, we do not have much time to lose " . Cazzettaspork
so flamini's a juve fan? :flag2:

but then that's no surprise. the french nt used to play here. i'm actually quite positive bout this one. secco may just pull this one off. he's a master of bosman deals:gsol:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
so flamini's a juve fan? :flag2:

but then that's no surprise. the french nt used to play here. i'm actually quite positive bout this one. secco may just pull this one off. he's a master of bosman deals:gsol:
I feel the same way, which is kind of strange.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

try to also get Gallas!!!

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Flamini is good, but where will Marchisio go then? Having a midfield of Flamini, Sissoko, Zanetti, Marchisio (and maybe even one of Nocerino/Tiago) gives him very little space.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Flamini is good, but where will Marchisio go then? Having a midfield of Flamini, Sissoko, Zanetti, Marchisio (and maybe even one of Nocerino/Tiago) gives him very little space.
We`ll probably get rid of Tiago and Nocerino.

Yeah 4 of them but we will play Serie A,Champions League and Coppa Italia.

Plus,add some suspensions.Zanetti is sort of injury prone.

Flamini-Sissoko would be first choice and Zanetti will pop up eventually in second half.Still,as I said there will be many competitions and Marchisio would get his chance.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Flamini-Sissoko would be first choice and Zanetti will pop up eventually in second half.Still,as I said there will be many competitions and Marchisio would get his chance.
Dule do you have any news on this deal?
I'm a glass half full kinda guy but there's something that makes me think we won't get flamini. He would be a very good purchase but, i think him and sissoko are very similar players do you think the can play together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)