Flamini (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ok, i don't know if there is something new but if this is just a summary of the previous rumours then this is how the latest rumour happened :

1. Flamini didn't extend his contract
2. Lots of newspapers throw his name around.
3. Gazzetta, as usual, say that Milan is another team interested in Flamini.
4. Little by little Gazzetta work on a new story.
5. They say that WHEN Milan will make it to CL they MAY be Flamini's first choice.
6. Then they say that IF Milan make it to CL they WILL be Flamini's first choice.
7. They say Milan will offer him a 3 M Eur contract
8. Juve have beaten Milan and Milan's CL chances are much lower now.
9. Gazzetta's journalists, as brilliant as they are, now started writing how even if Milan don't make it to CL they will only offer Flamini higher wages to convince him to join Milan.
10. The other newspapers took the story, changed it slightly, and now we have : Flamini will get 3.5m eur wages per year and will join Milan only if they make it to CL.
11. Flamini decides, Fuck Milan and Fuck Juve, i'd rather stay here and play sexy football :D

Well apparently Wenger told Juve to back off and Juve complied, so I guess he does have some say in the matter...
thats probably just your wishful thinking :p but no seriously if Flams wants to go to Juve theres nothing Arsene can do about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Perhaps Matthieu is a case of remembrance of things long past. Perhaps he is still bitter over the fact people were not appreciating him and even using him as a scapegoat during his early Arsenal days? That he would now take this opportunity for revenge by leaving on a free. One can only speculate...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Perhaps Matthieu is a case of remembrance of things long past. Perhaps he is still bitter over the fact people were not appreciating him and even using him as a scapegoat during his early Arsenal days? That he would now take this opportunity for revenge by leaving on a free. One can only speculate...
that could be it, but he was shit back then :D

I also recall he used to be LB at Marseille...
He played as a leftback with us when cashley hole and clichy were injured, he did pretty well. With L'OM he was being played at central midfield from what i heard.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
that kind of midfield partnership will be very combative and win a lot of challenges...but going forward there will still be a major lack of creativity...that is the principal problem Juve has right now and getting Flamini will not solve that...at the moment Camo is playing extremely well and that is why the MF's lack of creativity is not being exposed...
You are right in this, but IMO the partnership will be much better than this of Emerson-Vieira.
Flamini is free, so the only thing we will have to do to complete our midfield will be a good left winger(Giovingo coming back maybe?)
With those 2 DMs the 2 wingers will have much freedom going forward, and if Camo continues this season's performances this can work....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You are right in this, but IMO the partnership will be much better than this of Emerson-Vieira.
Flamini is free, so the only thing we will have to do to complete our midfield will be a good left winger(Giovingo coming back maybe?)
With those 2 DMs the 2 wingers will have much freedom going forward, and if Camo continues this season's performances this can work....

I like the idea of flamini and sissoko in the middle, it would be a solid midfield. If we get giovinco back we would have him and camo workng their magic on the wings. we would have del pieros and amauri's ceativity up top (if we get him) too. if palladino starts coming into the shoes he is supposed to fill we have a nice sub plus we have nedved too in his old age. we should be spending our money maybe on at least one great defender to help give buffon support. we do not have enough depth in defense. if we get de ceglie back that will help....marchisio back to help our midfield depth. take advantage of flamini for free, buy a strong back and a younger striker. lets not forget if we get piatti, he could be our non-eu signing. secco should listen to his players more when they make reccomendations. i think giovinco and camo would make a great pair, they will be able to concentrate on working their correct sides and running their opponents into the ground.

just my thoughts....

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that kind of MF cannot win the CL...it was proved under Capello when we had a central MF that was 100 times better than Flamini-Sissoko and failed miserably...we cannot completely rely on Nedved/Camo and Giovinco all the time

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah I guess.

We`re spending too much time in England,that`s for sure.

Maybe it`s all diversion and we`re going to let Milan sign Flamini and we`ll get Lampard(or maybe Gilberto Silva :p).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What would you guys prefer to see here next year?

Del Piero-Trez-Camo

Marchisio-Diego-Sissoko

------------------------------

Del Piero-Trez

Nedved/Gio-Flamini-Sissoko-Camo

----------------------------------
Amauri-Trez

----Del Piero/Gio

Marchisio-Lampard-Sissoko

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
I'd go for something more like this:

---------------Trezeguet--------
-------Del Piero-----------------
Giovinco---VdV---Camoranesi
-----------Sissoko---------------

Might be a bit too offensive, but these are the players I'd like to see in the line-up.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I would like to see:

---Del Piero----Trezeguet----
------------Diego--------------
Giovinco---------Camoranesi
-----------Sissoko-------------

something like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)