Flamini (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If I understood right Flamini is on his way to Milan if they qualify for Champions league.

I think they already agreed everything.

4 year deal and 3.5mln euros per season.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
how come Arsenal/Arsene Wenger are willing to sell him to Milan and not to us? And wasn't it reported that we have a provincial agreement over terms with Flamini?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
If they qualify then Flamini will be a Milan player

And if Roma goes down to B this year we will get De Rossi.

Hope the rumours are true then

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If I understood right Flamini is on his way to Milan if they qualify for Champions league.

I think they already agreed everything.

4 year deal and 3.5mln euros per season.
Ok, i don't know if there is something new but if this is just a summary of the previous rumours then this is how the latest rumour happened :

1. Flamini didn't extend his contract
2. Lots of newspapers throw his name around.
3. Gazzetta, as usual, say that Milan is another team interested in Flamini.
4. Little by little Gazzetta work on a new story.
5. They say that WHEN Milan will make it to CL they MAY be Flamini's first choice.
6. Then they say that IF Milan make it to CL they WILL be Flamini's first choice.
7. They say Milan will offer him a 3 M Eur contract
8. Juve have beaten Milan and Milan's CL chances are much lower now.
9. Gazzetta's journalists, as brilliant as they are, now started writing how even if Milan don't make it to CL they will only offer Flamini higher wages to convince him to join Milan.
10. The other newspapers took the story, changed it slightly, and now we have : Flamini will get 3.5m eur wages per year and will join Milan only if they make it to CL.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I hope he comes to us.
He would be great with sissoko in the mid
that kind of midfield partnership will be very combative and win a lot of challenges...but going forward there will still be a major lack of creativity...that is the principal problem Juve has right now and getting Flamini will not solve that...at the moment Camo is playing extremely well and that is why the MF's lack of creativity is not being exposed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)