Flamini (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
haven't you saw that already it was this morning, thats surprising for you to be behind on the news your always so ahead :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
C Zanetti
Sissoko
Nocerino
Tiago
Almiron (maybe on his way out)
Marchisio (maybe on his way back)

+ Camoranesi and Salihamidzic can play as CMs....don't see where Flamini could be useful IMO....we have more than enough DMs as it is and Mathieu certainly isn't a Diego or VDV

Apr 29, 2006
C Zanetti
Sissoko
Nocerino
Tiago

+ Camoranesi and Salihamidzic can play as CMs....don't see where Flamini could be useful IMO....we have more than enough DMs as it is and Mathieu certainly isn't a Diego or VDV
Well you could form the list like that actually:
C Zanetti
Sissoko
Tiago
Flamini
Nocerino (maybe on his way out)
We will have five players capable of playing CM's. We can play a game with three in a raw and Camoranesi free positioned CM. Nedved is not gonna be on for all games (especiall CL and Coppa). We need to check and ensure that if Tiago slides down in form we have cover. We must be injury free on that position as well. Salihamidzic sucks as a CM.
No, we need to get Flamini or I'll cut my balls of and feed them to you
Proper words. I saw that he declined Arsenal 2Mln. Euros per season deal. We could offer him 2.5~3mln. and snatch him for no transfer fee. That would be a good deal he would cost for us in the next 5 years - 15 mln. euros in total and that is the price of a lower than his quality CM right now. We can always cash on him if he does not make an impact.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
to me, the flamini deal is easily calculated; if nocerino goes away, i'd give flamini somewhat over 2.6 mio per season. If noce stays, there's absolutely no need for flamini, i'd offer the 2 millions arsenal already offered (just in case he desperately wants to change team) and see what happens. Our big plus in this case is that we don't need him that much. He'd be an upgrade to noce, that's for sure, but it's not that we will splash the cash on him and he, as well as his manager, as well as arsenal know that. So, either we get him for under 3mio / year, or he can go. For under 3 mio i think we could do a good deal. It would be a limited risk, as we could sell him after a year or two in case he flops, and would not loose much/anything.
I rate his work, but he's not the player we desperately need atm

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Flamini won't leave arsenal. IMO all these is just media BS nothing more....
When there is actual media BS, like 99% of it is, people buy it eagerly, but when Flamini hasnt signed a contract extension to one that runs out in June, and we are in frigging April, you say he wont leave Arsenal at all? Just media fabrication?

There is a clear problem with this obvious dead lock. Season is virtually over, and he is refusing their offers, and they arent willing to indulge his demands. Basically cant get more obvious they will part ways if they dont struck a deal in the last minute (and it would be a last minute, no team waits til the last 2 months to extend with a player they want to keep).

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
What do you mean if Nocerino stays we don't need Flamini? There is a ridiculously large distance between the two in terms of ability. The only thing positive about Nocerino is that he makes you laugh sometimes whereas Flamini's work rate is second to none in world football as it is today. The guy has 4 lungs. And he is decent with the ball aswell, hence comparing him to Gattuso is an insult to Flamini.

This is a department where he can still develope though, and he is doing that too. I remember when he came to Arsenal he was a scapegoat at times, but now he is praised and his injury against Pool is acknowledged as a huge factor in Arsenal going out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, but you don't like the Bourne series and that is reason enough to disregard your opinion :D
:sigh:

he meant decent at tracking back, as an AM that aspect of his game isn't important, its about what he can give us going forward which is where our midfield can struggle, especially without nedved
Ranieiri isnt going to change the classical 4-4-2 anytime soon though, so if Lampard comes he'll have to play as dm, which he's downright terrible in.

Flamini won't leave arsenal. IMO all these is just media BS nothing more....
So why hasnt he signed a new cointract yet, as an Arsenal fan, i'm almost resigned to losing him now.

May 19, 2007
hope he comes to juve...
would be a nice upgrade to the squad... next to Sissoko

and if you have to choose between
arsenal
juventus
bayern

i would know my pick

JUVENTUS!!!

he aint signing shit because he is waiting for juventus ;)

he hates the weather in England

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hope he comes to juve...
would be a nice upgrade to the squad... next to Sissoko

and if you have to choose between
arsenal
juventus
bayern

i would know my pick

JUVENTUS!!!

he aint signing shit because he is waiting for juventus ;)

he hates the weather in England
Fortunately that doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)