Flamini (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That won't be bad. 2 of the fittest most hard working engines in the center of the mdifield in Sissoko-Lampard would be great. and they are both tirless players which means they will rarely miss games through fatigue.
There would be a real lack of positional sense in that midfield.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He can, but he ain't great at it.

What we need is a player like Zanetti who will hold his position while Sissoko goes racing around after the ball.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the fat Lampard joke is old, lacks the original humor it had because of the continuous repetition, and has become annoying.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
oh Yeah when i was about 13 i couldn't put that game down my favorite level was the one against The End, i found him in a bush he tried to run away of course he can't cause he's an old man, and i shot him in the back with a shotgun :D good times.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus Set To Make Flamini Offer

Juventus are ready to make an offer to sign Arsenal midfielder Matthieu Flamini, sporting director Alessio Secco has confirmed.

Flamini has this season established himself as one of Europe’s best defensive midfielders, and he won widespread acclaim in Italy during Arsenal’s Champions League knockout tie with Milan last month.

The Frenchman’s future at the Emirates Stadium is in huge doubt however as his contract runs out in June, meaning that he can move to another club on a Bosman free transfer.

The ex-Marseille man has rejected a new deal from Arsenal that would raise his salary from €1m to €2m a year.

Juventus have been linked with Flamini for quite sometime now, although Arsene Wenger publicly stated last month that he had been promised by the Bianconeri that they would not be making an offer.

This all seems to have changed now, and Juve sporting director Alessio Secco has confirmed that they are readying themselves to offer the 23-year-old a contract.

"We have not yet made him an offer, but we are thinking about it," he stated.

Secco has been hugely criticised for his transfer policy over the past couple of years, however the signing of Flamini would surely massively repair his reputation, and even begin to turn the Juve supporters onto his side.

Gianni Wilson

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Interesting it'll be nice to see what wenger will say about this, no doubt he'll have a scranny, however we have made a stupid move and now alerted every one :wallbang:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He has the right to do so...
yes he is a very good player.
But we should have kept this a secret now Inter, madrid, Barca and milan will step up thier interest we should have waited until he accepted our offer, But wait .......................we haven't even made an offer yet :wallbang:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There would be a real lack of positional sense in that midfield.
Exactly, i really dont understand how anyone would be an advocate of Lampard playing as a central midfielder in a classical 4-4-2..he's downright horrible there, imo he's an attacking midfielder end of, he has zero positional sense and he's a horrible tackler. I dont agree with most of the forum members here who think he's crap, i think he's quite good at what he does. I just think he's not good enough as a central midfielder.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he doesn't have to be great, just decent. Ninja can cover for him well enough
Are you talking about Lampard?

If so,you usually doesn`t pay min. 4mln euros for some decent player.

I don`t know how can player like him be more paid then someone like Del Piero or Buffon if joins eventually.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Are you talking about Lampard?

If so,you usually doesn`t pay min. 4mln euros for some decent player.

I don`t know how can player like him be more paid then someone like Del Piero or Buffon if joins eventually.
he meant decent at tracking back, as an AM that aspect of his game isn't important, its about what he can give us going forward which is where our midfield can struggle, especially without nedved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)