Flamini (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So far what he said happened although when you read one article it says we want him, another one says something else so...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Get Flamini! He's exactly the type of player we need in the midfield if were aiming for DM's. Capello would have sealed this deal ages ago.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Especially that their key players rested.

Actually, have you noticed that since you changed your Fabregas avatar Arsenal have been in a bad form?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Especially that their key players rested.

Actually, have you noticed that since you changed your Fabregas avatar Arsenal have been in a bad form?
No i havent actually, but thanks for making my week worse, i now believe i am a factor in their downfall.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That won't be bad. 2 of the fittest most hard working engines in the center of the mdifield in Sissoko-Lampard would be great. and they are both tirless players which means they will rarely miss games through fatigue.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I think we`ll go for fat Frank.
I don't think we'll get him tho.. I don't see him leaving Chelsea, the fans love him and he has always said he loves the club and TBH he loves the Chelsea atmosphere.. He has got everything he wants at there, not forgetting that Abrahimovich is the only person on planet Earth willing to pay him whatever wages he wants.. IMO Flamini is a lot more likely than fat Frank

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think we'll get him tho.. I don't see him leaving Chelsea, the fans love him and he has always said he loves the club and TBH he loves the Chelsea atmosphere.. He has got everything he wants at there, not forgetting that Abrahimovich is the only person on planet Earth willing to pay him whatever wages he wants.. IMO Flamini is a lot more likely than fat Frank
I hope so. :xfinger:

He has 7.3mln euros per season I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)