Flamini (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
we coudl do with 1 mre CDM and flamini is the one for that, he can create play and pass really well. not to mention he has a great shot. and we could get him free i beleive
were overloaded with CDM's: sissoko,zanetti,nocerino and even tiago. If we buy Flamini as well then there would be no chance we would get a van der vaart or a diego or a ronaldinho. If we hadn't got sissoko i would be all for this but i dont think we need anyone in that area

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
were overloaded with CDM's: sissoko,zanetti,nocerino and even tiago. If we buy Flamini as well then there would be no chance we would get a van der vaart or a diego or a ronaldinho. If we hadn't got sissoko i would be all for this but i dont think we need anyone in that area
im sure we will sell tiago and zanetti wont last forever. and we coould get him free. van der vaart and diego will or will not come no matter what happens with flamini I guarantee you that.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I just dont see see how we can want this guy. We have a CDM overload already and I seriously feel he's the type of guy that will only do well where he is. The dude should just stay at Arsenal period

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nah, he won't leave arsenal. He's playing almost everygame there, and doing pretty good. Its just rumours perhaps to rise his salary demands in arsenal (i dont get why arsenal r being soo cheap when they can afford to pay 3 times his salary easily!! could be an english thing :D ).....
Arsenal are worried that he will spoil their wage structure.

I believe there is a big gap between Gallas and Fagregas and the rest, and Flamini feels he should get closer to what the top guys are on.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Arsenal dropped even further in EPL and chances of wining, are very slim now.
Also it will be difficult for Arsenal to play at Lpool in second leg, so they might be out very soon, which means Flamini would have even more reasons to join us. He is great player for sure..plus free transfer!!!
In regards what others said about Nocerino Tiago....i think they will both leave us..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Arsenal are worried that he will spoil their wage structure.

I believe there is a big gap between Gallas and Fagregas and the rest, and Flamini feels he should get closer to what the top guys are on.
Walcott earns almost double what Flamini earns, now thats just not right.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Flamini for free.

Nocerino+ Zalayeta for Lavezzi

Camo--Sissoko--Flamini--Gio

----Tez(Vinny)--DP(Lavezzi)

:drool: this would be pretty sweet.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Flamini for free.

Nocerino+ Zalayeta for Lavezzi

Camo--Sissoko--Flamini--Gio

----Tez(Vinny)--DP(Lavezzi)

:drool: this would be pretty sweet.
i would rather Hamsik in that deal...we dont need lavezzi when we have giovinco to cover del piero.

Mar 30, 2006
I like Flamini and think he owuld be great in our midfield. He does so much work and runs like 1 km more than everyone else on Arsenal every game. I think he has done the most running in the entire EPL.

It is true we don't need him ... but .. why wouldn't we want him.

Could u imagine a midfield of FLamini---Momo with their work rate we would run
the opponents off the park. It would be like we were a man up at all times hahaha

Huge dominance in the middle.

Marchisio could also help us with this if we don't get Flamini.. he is very good as well. But even if we do it would let us get a player like Diego who does little tracking back.

DP-----------Trez
-----Diego--------

March--Momo--FLamini

Flamini for free .. yes

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
we wont get him and we dont need him, if he comes then there is no chance we will buy a creative midfielder. As good as Flamini is he's not the type of player who we lack atm
That depends on who we offload.Flamini's arrival could signal the end of Nocerino's Juventus stay.He could be off to his beloved Napoli.That leaves us with Sissoko,Zanetti and Flamini.The squad number isnt effected here.Saying that Flamini's signing closes the door on a creative midfielder isnt completley true.It makes the signing less likely,but not totally impossible.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I like Flamini and think he owuld be great in our midfield. He does so much work and runs like 1 km more than everyone else on Arsenal every game. I think he has done the most running in the entire EPL.

It is true we don't need him ... but .. why wouldn't we want him.

Could u imagine a midfield of FLamini---Momo with their work rate we would run
the opponents off the park. It would be like we were a man up at all times hahaha

Huge dominance in the middle.

Marchisio could also help us with this if we don't get Flamini.. he is very good as well. But even if we do it would let us get a player like Diego who does little tracking back.

DP-----------Trez
-----Diego--------

March--Momo--FLamini

Flamini for free .. yes
No Camoranesi?Unless something drastic happens,he'll will be a part of our midfield next season.He's probably the one most likely to play regularly as there isnt a direct replacement for him in the squad,or in some of our transfer ambitions.The rotation will come in the center with Flamini,Sissoko,Zanetti and possible a creative midfielder fighting it out for a starting place.Camo's position is pretty safe.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
we wont get him and we dont need him, if he comes then there is no chance we will buy a creative midfielder. As good as Flamini is he's not the type of player who we lack atm
Why ? we could play like this ....

---------Sissoko---Flamini----------
-------Camo----------Deigo------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)