Flamengo To Sign Juventus' Olivera (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
the first time Ruben Olivera stepped in to play his first match for Juventus (the first team that is) I was not impressed. He loses the ball most of the time, and I feel he is trying too hard to impress which cost him a what could have been a good game for him.

But, he has improved through time. There is talent in the guy IMO, so it's best he goes to another club. We could loan him, and he'll improve his skills and we could take him back to play for us with his all-improved skills, or we could free our non-EU space and Gonzalo Rodriguez could save our defensive butts :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
For the remainder of this season we'll play Thuram - Gonzalo - Lucio - Zambrotta, and if the young Argentinian does well enough we can play with that same back four next season, if not, he can be loaned out and Mexes, Van Buyten or Ferrari can be acquired. Another option would be moving Thuram to centre back and purchasing Trabelsi, Oddo or Hinkel.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What are you talking about mate, we havent bought any of them yet. :D

Anyways, I wasnt very impressed with Van Buyten last night (French Cup match against PSG), I was more impressed with Heinze, but Dehu was IMO hands down man of the match.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
What are you talking about mate, we havent bought any of them yet. :D
Ya don't say :D

Anyways, I wasnt very impressed with Van Buyten last night (French Cup match against PSG), I was more impressed with Heinze, but Dehu was IMO hands down man of the match.
Van Buyten seems to be one of those on-and-off players like Camoranesi... Heinze I haven't seen alot of, I'll try to keep an eye on him in the future.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I was just telling you to not count your chickens before they're hatched ;)

Anyways, the best player in defense for PSG was Dehu, and he's actually a midfielder. He saved their asses a lot of times, they were very lucky to beat Marseille 2-1 in Extra time.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I dont kno what his position is exactly, I just saw him cover thaier arses in defence and I read on PSG's site that he's a midfielder. I was like "Why dont we sign him", until I saw he was 32 years old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)