First option for Gilardinho??? (2 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I read in a newspaper and heared on radio today that we have the first option for Gilardinho and if Parma want to sell him they must first ask us if we want to buy him.Is that true?
As I know Moggi are still in charge so it is a high possibilty :D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I read in a newspaper and heared on radio today that we have the first option for Gilardinho and if Parma want to sell him they must first ask us if we want to buy him.Is that true?
the dude is not Brazilian..! he's Italian!! no H... :)

Gilardino!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think we need Gilardino. He is the greatest goalscorer in the world, we need him!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i dont know if we need him too much, but we really need some goals, in Europe they just never looked like coming, but i do think that is because of a lack of creativity.

I really want Gilardino, hes great and a juve fan but i think deep down I just dont want him to join anybody else.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
not excatly the best transfer strategy.... buying the player you don't want others to have... especially with expensive players.

I too would like to have him in Juve, but right now the priority is to reinforce the midfield and defense with a playmaker and a rb.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
The situation is that Juve have the first option with Parma, Milan have the first option with the player. So Milan is still very much the favorite here.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gila is juve at heart, he always comments that,
but we cant compete with milan on this,
gila will come only if treze leave's,
but for now moggi's first priority is to swap mutu for cassano
and barca and arsenal seem to care for other targets than treze,
when roma expanded the contract on totti and montella and they didnt with cassano.
Things are getting clear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)