Firefly (3 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I watched a film called Serenity last year, based entirely on internet buzz (take that SoaP) and enjoyed it. It developed a story that had been only half told in a tv programme called Firefly, which Fox had cancelled after less than a season, citing high costs and disappointing ratings. I was impressed. Recently, on the advice of a friend, I bought the DVD set of the 15 episodes of Firefly. I was blown away.

Firefly is the brainchild of Joss Whedon, the guy behind Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. It's a sort of western, sort of sci-fi, sort of a lot of things. It looks amazing, the charactors and plots are interesting and the humour is fantastic.

Anyone had the pleasure of watching it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I saw a couple of episodes but never really got into it. I think that it was probably because I started watching somewhere in the middle of the series. I should watch Serenity though because I was curious about River.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Enron said:
Yes, its the bomb. Though I haven't seen it lately because I think it ended with the film.
Yeah, they cancelled the show, but Whedon wanted to create an ending, so he made the movie, that's where it ends. Sadly enough cause it truly was a great show, enjoyed it immensely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)