Fiorentina tempt Kezman (2 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    Yeah, well I mean in school and non formlly, but it also happened when I had to fill out the form for the army. Religion wasnt all that popular in ex-Yugoslavia, most people were atheists, but after the war everyone is a big believer, in nationalist parties, pretending to be a true muslim or christian, but in reality they do everything that's against their religion, drink, steal, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    BTW, isnt it annoying when they dont even give you the option to declare as an atheist, but always request you state a religion?
    i get that sometimes too.but i always insist i'm an atheist too.

once when filling a form for some community involvement shit i was repeatedly asked for a religion when i clearly stated i had none.jeez,you'd think it was illegal to not believe in the existence of gods.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

i get that sometimes too.but i always insist i'm an atheist too.

once when filling a form for some community involvement shit i was repeatedly asked for a religion when i clearly stated i had none.jeez,you'd think it was illegal to not believe in the existence of gods.

they dont have the right to ask you about your sexual orientations why ask about religion

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Fiorentina looks very promising for next year...

They will probably be a force once again in the Italian League....looking forward already to the Juve-Fiorentina game...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)