Fiorentina tempt Kezman (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Fiorentina tempt Kezman
Sunday 27 June, 2004

Fiorentina have entered the race to sign Bosnian star striker Mateja Kezman and move ever closer to Antonio Di Natale.

PSV Eindhoven would be willing to part company with 25-year-old Kezman this summer, as his contract expires in 2005.

However, there are problems in completing the deal due to the fierce competition for his signature, including several Premiership outfits such as Tottenham.

The Dutch press reports that the Viola, who have just earned promotion back into the top flight, have leapt into the lead and are already in advanced negotiations with PSV.

Kezman currently earns in the region of £1.8m a season and would be a partner to Serie B’s hitman Christian Riganò.

Fiorentina are very active on the transfer market in preparation for their return to Serie A and are close to capturing the services of Antonio Di Natale (pictured).

The Italian international has no intention of staying in Serie B with Empoli and had also been heavily linked with Palermo.

“I am very pleased with their interest,” commented the winger on the official Fiorentina website. “Coming to Florence, with such an ambitious club, would be a great experience for me.”

“I really think I’ll leave Empoli this summer and although I have other offers, to play at the Stadio Artemio Franchi would be a dream come true. This would also be the perfect place to earn back my spot in the Azzurri squad.”

Bosnian??? He was born in Belgrade FFS, get your facts straight!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Good grief - as if there isn't a clear difference between Serbia and Bosnia. My god. That's like comparing Holland and Belgium - close, but all wrong!

Good if he were to go though - he needs a new challenge and more importantly, Fiorentina don't play European football :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Good if he were to go though - he needs a new challenge and more importantly, Fiorentina don't play European football :D
I was thinking exactly the bloody same thing

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Good grief - as if there isn't a clear difference between Serbia and Bosnia. My god. That's like comparing Holland and Belgium - close, but all wrong!

Erik, do you know how many players Croatia and Serbia have stolen from Bosnia? there have been tens of Bosnian players that played or are still playing for the Croatian or Serbian NT.

Last night, the head of the Croatian FA was talking how Croatia offered Zlatan the chance to play for them when Bosnia's FA approached him. I mean, WHAT THE FVCK!!!. Leave our fvcking players alone, he has no connection to Croatia WHATSOEVER, his parents are from Bosnia, his father is a muslim and his mother and orthodox cristian, he was born and lived im Malmo, I dont even think he's spent one minute in Croatia!!! That annoys me so fvcking much, get the fvck away you fvcking player thieves!!!

I'm so fvcking mad now :mad: :( :fero: :totti: :boxing:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Z, haven't the rules been changed to stop that kind of thing now?
    I dont know. I certanly hope so.

They do that? DAMN that's arrogance!!
    Yeah, Some 3 or 4 players in the current Yugoslavian NT were born in Bosnia, includin Savo Milošević, also 3 or 4 in the Croatian NT, includin Živković, adn there have been mayn more, like Mario Stanić for example, who was born in Sarajevo and started his playing career in NK Željezničar. Anyways, it's not just the NT's faoult, it's also the players fault who chose other countries because of their religion or political beliefs. It's a known facts that only Muslims accept Bosnia as their homeland, while the others identify themselves either with Croatia or Serbia.

Jan 7, 2004
    when i missread the first part i was gonna say "what about when they mix begium and holland "

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    She's not Croatian, she's a Bosnian Christian, there's a big difference.

She was born and lived in Bosnia, she just has the same religion that most people in Croatia have, it's like saying that all Jews are Izraelis, or that all Arabs are Saudi. She's a Bosnian Christian.

Sep 28, 2002
    but formally you belong to some religious group. like me, i dont believe in god but supoosedly i'm cristian and i go to church on cristmas and so on. or soviet atheist propaganda machine brainwashed your family

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Well, yes and no. My mother is an orthodox cristian and my father is muslim, and altho the're not really big on religion my father would like me to declare as muslim, but I always say I'm Bosnian, which is not connected to any religion, and if someone asks me my religion I say I'm an atheist.

BTW, isnt it annoying when they dont even give you the option to declare as an atheist, but always request you state a religion? But I always insist I'm atheist, if people have the right to choose any religion they want surely they should have the right not to.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

BTW, isnt it annoying when they dont even give you the option to declare as an atheist, but always request you state a religion? But I always insist I'm atheist, if people have the right to choose any religion they want surely they should have the right not to.
    what?? where do someone asks to do that??? never happened to me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)