Fiorentina BOYZ (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Soooooo you opened a thread to say that!? Good on ya boy!!
Open another one!! G'on.........I dare ya!!:wallbang:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I have noticed a lot of new members who dont know the rules , please dont opne a new thread to say something which already have a thread to discuss. the moderators have a lot of threads to close these days :D

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Im here in Florence. Played soccer today near the Fiortentina Sport Club, I heard the team trains there every once in a while.

Random I know. Hope they all get sold off though, we dont need them.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
With Miccoli, Maresca, Chiellini and Obodo gone Fiorentina has lost almost half their squad in one day. Seeing their problems to stay in Serie a this season I don't think now's the best time to go there.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
But they are very ambitious once again, already getting Frey and possibly Toni.

How heart breaking is that to Miccoli and Maresca? They were really the center of Fiorentina's performances yet they were barly valued at 1million euros each.
Now Fiorentina is looking to sign Toni with a bid of 6million pounds....another sad news for Miccoli :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
But they are very ambitious once again, already getting Frey and possibly Toni.

How heart breaking is that to Miccoli and Maresca? They were really the center of Fiorentina's performances yet they were barly valued at 1million euros each.
Now Fiorentina is looking to sign Toni with a bid of 6million pounds....another sad news for Miccoli :D
Everybody is heading towards Fiorentina these days. Ever since Prandelli signed up many players wanna go there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)