Fiore?! (2 Viewers)

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    ++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
    Bring Brighi, Gasbarroni and Blasi and we will be fine in the midfield next season ....

*Brighi is one of Brescia's best players today
    *Gasbarroni is one of the reasons of Palermo playing in serie A next season .. He was a reason for sampdoria, too.
    *Blasi I hope he regains his old form back

AND THEY ARE ALL FREE :D
    Gasbarroni isn't totally free, we only own half of his rights... I'm not totally sure though... Yes to Brighi, but Blasi... Don't know yet...

And Pendir, good one..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    As Ahmed pointed out, next season Palermo will be playing in Serie A, so I say we give Gasbarroni another year or two there so as to gain experience in the big time.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    that's true too... Maybe Moggi should give a chance to Gasbarroni, at least as substitute...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

we always do that and we always lose the guy.
    the sad truth:down:

however maresca's return was a welcome exception this season,hope gasbarroni manages to put up a good display for the scouts:)

i'm convinced that moggi will still be open to buying back a player's other half if he makes enough of an impact.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
    Bring Brighi, Gasbarroni and Blasi and we will be fine in the midfield next season ....

*Brighi is one of Brescia's best players today
    *Gasbarroni is one of the reasons of Palermo playing in serie A next season .. He was a reason for sampdoria, too.
    *Blasi I hope he regains his old form back

AND THEY ARE ALL FREE :D
    I am agreed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)