Fiore?! (2 Viewers)

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Rosicky is really that cheap??? Don't think so, why does he still play for Dortmund if he is really that cheap?? Anyway, Rosicky would be a great too, but I think Fiore is even better... The others, like Juninho, are great, but they haven't really proved their worth like Fiore specially in this season... And you have to remember that brazilian guys haven't really made it through in Juve... And what goes for Gasbarroni, his already half ours, and Moggi will pay £3.5M for the rest of him this summer, at least hopefully, after that, he probably goes for loan if Fiore or someone like him comes... I haven't really seen him on field, is he that good that you claim he is??

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Gasbarroni

Gasbarroni is great ... I sae hi several times and he was great in them all ... the match against Roma in the cup was his best i don't know why he was changed during half time.....

He is ours by the way:D

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
    Rosicky is really that cheap??? Don't think so, why does he still play for Dortmund if he is really that cheap?? Anyway, Rosicky would be a great too, but I think Fiore is even better... The others, like Juninho, are great, but they haven't really proved their worth like Fiore specially in this season... And you have to remember that brazilian guys haven't really made it through in Juve... And what goes for Gasbarroni, his already half ours, and Moggi will pay £3.5M for the rest of him this summer, at least hopefully, after that, he probably goes for loan if Fiore or someone like him comes... I haven't really seen him on field, is he that good that you claim he is??
    Just imagine that Fiore and Rosicky join us next season

It will be a dream comes true:angel:

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    That would be great, but is it realistic..? Not really, Moggi is still Moggi... But one can still dream... I just hope that Moggi will buy at least Mexes, Cavenaghi and a playmaker...

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
    Just because Athirson wasnt good in Torino means Juninho wont.

Juninho is a fantastic player, I like him, I dont know why Big Phil let him off the WC...

I think Diego and other italian.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Moggi doesn't like Brazilian players, only God knows why... Juninho just isn't Juve kind of player, and could he really perform well in Italy?? Doubt that...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I highly doubt that Rosicky is valued at as little as 6m, and even if he is, we'd end up paying alot more. Definitely more than 10m, probably something like 15, maybe 20.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    "Hey Moggi, why did you pay so much for Di Vaio? Maybe you need some better bifocals. But anyway, buy a playmaker please, or I will have to relieve you of your duties...."

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    "Hey Moggi, why did you pay so much for Di Vaio? Maybe you need some better bifocals. But anyway, buy a playmaker please, or I will have to relieve you of your duties...."
    Ok, Moggi is sitting next to me, so I asked him to comment...

"Hey Andrea, when I was paying for Di Vaio I thought he would be better than what he is. Even I make mistakes sometimes. I am considering several playmakers, serious negotiations do go on. By June you will know for sure which changes will take place with the squad. I am sure you will be happy and there should be no need to relieve me from my duties."

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Bring Brighi, Gasbarroni and Blasi and we will be fine in the midfield next season ....

*Brighi is one of Brescia's best players today
    *Gasbarroni is one of the reasons of Palermo playing in serie A next season .. He was a reason for sampdoria, too.
    *Blasi I hope he regains his old form back

AND THEY ARE ALL FREE :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)