Fiore (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
Why would u want fiore?? I doubt he would like to sit on hte bench, he is not in the sma eleague as neddy, so he wont be playing in am, no way should we again sacrifice Ezno when he is begininto improve. What would be the point?? We could invest the money far more intelligently, mexes for a start. Fiore would expire in 2 season, and he would replace neddy, and isnt a real winger so imo its pointless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Fiore's a good player but we can spend our money more wisely. Fiore is currently playing on the right wing for Lazio, and that position is the least of our problems atm. With Gasbarroni already on our books, we're pretty well covered on the right flank imo, and I'd prefer Marchionni anyways.

Jul 28, 2002
I jus realised how crap my typing has become :groan:

Anyway...as usual stu, we agree, Gassa is the future for our right wing. Hopefully we get him back from palermo then we would have some pace down our wing, am i right to believe he can also play on the left wing??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As for playing Fiore in his favoured trequartista role, he's not as good as Nedved, everyone knows that, and when Pavel leaves I'd like to think that Moggi will replace him with someone a bit younger and with more potential like Rosicky, Deco or Sneijder.

Jul 28, 2002
Sneijder of Ajax?? Never knew he had that much potential. Diego imo would be better, mainly cos he is also stronger than the other options, even tho Rocisky would be class.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Sneijder is a cmf/dmf and overrated.

Deco would be great though.

About Gasbarroni is coming to Juve this summer? If so won't he probably be lend to another team?
Anyway do any of you have any pictures etc. of Gasbarroni?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
I jus realised how crap my typing has become :groan:

Anyway...as usual stu, we agree, Gassa is the future for our right wing. Hopefully we get him back from palermo then we would have some pace down our wing, am i right to believe he can also play on the left wing??
Yeah, Gasba can play both right wing, left wing and as a support striker.

Jul 28, 2002
Btw the pics came curtosey of a rapid google search :cool:

So he can play on both wing and asa support striker, well this must surely be another one of those player that i DEMAND a return for next seaosn.

I have heard he has been terrorising serie b, but also for the azzurini. Surely another player we must keep.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I know that Sneijder isn't really a playmaker, but imo he has the necessary traits to become one, a very good one at that. Overrated? I don't think so.

PS. Don't be forgetting that we've got Maresca.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Btw the pics came curtosey of a rapid google search :cool:

So he can play on both wing and asa support striker, well this must surely be another one of those player that i DEMAND a return for next seaosn.

I have heard he has been terrorising serie b, but also for the azzurini. Surely another player we must keep.
Agreed, there's no way we can let Gasbarroni slip away. He's going to be something special in the future if he keeps on playing like he is now.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
More pics

He's an excellent dribbler. Good crosser. Better on the right side of midfield and can play behind the strikers. This guy is class. Forget Fiore.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
a youth product!!

i say we sell Camo and bring him in right now!!

:D

btw, does anyone else think he looks kind of like buffon? his face structure and hair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)