Fiore, Oddo, and Corradi? (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
According to calciomercato.com, a meeting will be held between Moggi and the Lazio officials to discuss the possible Turin switch for Stefano Fiore, Massimo Oddo, and Bernardo Corradi. It is said that Moggi will want to secure the services of at least two of these players in the meeting, documented to be in late April. It is also said that to lower the financial burden for Juve GM Moggi, the players Iuliano, Brighi, or Miccoli will be discused as part of the deal. Lazio has been known to be asking for Miccoli and Iuliano, so a deal might be struck there. But Corradi could be the main target for Juve if Trezeguet is sold in the summer.

The source: http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=52568

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
that's just bullshit.. I wouldn't sell miccoli for all the three mentioned players.. :stuckup:

getting fiore and oddo is fine.. but corradi..!!??!!? wtf.. di vaio is far better than him..

moggi.. don't be stupid.. just sell montero and Iuliano and get fiore and oddo if you want, but hell no to corradi..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Trade Miccoli for Corradi, are they crazy ?!?!.

+

++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
that's just bullshit.. I wouldn't sell miccoli for all the three mentioned players.. :stuckup:

I want Fiore and Oddo, but not if that means we'll have to sacrifice Miccoli!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

getting fiore and oddo is fine.. but corradi..!!??!!? wtf.. di vaio is far better than him..
actually i would take Corradi for Di Vaio at the moment..... it would give some height to our attack in case Trezeguet is out ( which is roughly 1/3 rd of a season )....

the only problem is, Corradi is wasted seating at anybody's bench, but isnt good enough to be a first striker...

gilardino on the other hand would solve that problem completely..;)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

actually i would take Corradi for Di Vaio at the moment..... it would give some height to our attack in case Trezeguet is out ( which is roughly 1/3 rd of a season )....

the only problem is, Corradi is wasted seating at anybody's bench, but isnt good enough to be a first striker...

gilardino on the other hand would solve that problem completely ..;)

I have to agree.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont any of them. oddo isnt playing well and we have the option of getting trabelsi who is better. Corradi isnt good enough to replace trezeguet. and fiore is a great player but is 28 years old now, arent we going for youth??

i dont like this at all.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

moggi.. don't be stupid.. just sell montero and Iuliano and get fiore and oddo if you want, but hell no to corradi..
Yeh,:cool: 100% agree with you

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Against us in the league Corradi was great. He looked that night like just the sort of player Juve needs - a forward who was able to unsettle the defenders and create opportunities for himself and others.

I admit I haven't seen him a lot but he definitely impressed me that night.

Fiore's recent form has been very good though - I'd still prefer a VDV or a Rosicky though.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I saw a few matchs for Lazio this season...
Corradi was great only against us ., while Fiore was the king in all of the matches .... The last match(1st half) against Roma he was the king of roma not Totti ...

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Fiore, Oddo are very good ... Corradi is good but not good enough for Juve .... and there is no way we can sell Miccoli .. he is our future DP

Jul 28, 2002
well ian im disagreeing slighlty. Id give them divaio and less cash instead of miccoli. He has a future jus need splaying time with us. DV is jus too iratic for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)