finally it's all over... till january maybe? (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

do think that he did ??
didn't he ask for either oddo , cesar and janko ??

he didn't get any

who will be our flankers this season ?

zambrotta and ...... ???? noboday

birindelli , camo , oliveraand kapo are our only options !!!

which aren't that good
Probably you have dinner with Capello and and he expresses his discomfort only to you, because in an interview yesterday, he said:

Juve, Capello gongola: "Siamo riusciti a prendere solo grandi giocatori"
Mer 01 Set, 6:34 PM

Capello gongola per gli ultimi acquisti di casa bianconera. Con gli arrivi di Cannavaro e Ibrahimovic il tecnico può contare su un organico di tutto rispetto: "Siamo tutti molto contenti dei nostri risultati di mercato - ha detto Capello - Ci eravamo prefissati come obiettivo di acquistare solo grandi calciatori, e direi che lo abbiamo fatto. Fatemeli prima conoscere, e poi vedremo come farli giocare. Posso solo dire che se li abbiamo acquistati é perchè pensiamo di poter sfruttare al meglio le loro caratteristiche". Diplomatico sulla cessione di Miccoli: " Fabio Capello si é accodato alle spiegazioni del direttore della Juventus "Ha fatto molto bene nel pre-campionato ed ero contento di lui, i motivi della sua cessione li ha spiegati il dg Moggi

It doesnt sounds like he is unsatisfied.........

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Yeah Capello is very satisfied, just look at the pictures with Capello and Cannavaro together, plus the picture with Zlatan, you can see a satisfied man who finally has got his two favourite players at his disposial.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Probably you have dinner with Capello and and he expresses his discomfort only to you, because in an interview yesterday, he said:
Funny you should say that.

I had dinner with Capello the other day, and you know what he told me?

"Pass the Bread, you Bread Hog"

I then proceeded to beat him senseless while still having a piece of lightly-buttered bread in my mouth.

No small feat, I tell you. Since I have a big mouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)