Finally... i'm a champion!!!! (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
finally,
after few months and ahrd work....

i reached 5000 posts!!
and i am really proud of it!!!

and now....as eveyone else....
i would like to start thanking:

Annie : My best friend here in the forum… annie, I wanna tell you that I love you sooooo much and that for me getting to be a champion now for juve, I owe to you a huge part of my “success”….. and meeting you was 1 of my biggest dreams come true!! Thanx a lot my dear angel! :kiss:

Ana : My girl… my GREAT friend!! You were always here for me any time I needed you…. :touched: I owe you sooo much…. :kiss: plz… try to make your life as beautiful and great as you and 1 thing: NEVER give up!! You deserve the best (and camo!! :LOL: ) I’ll always love you…..

€ike : you’ll always remind me zeno!! :LOL::LOL: you are wonderful… never change…. Jut progress…..!!!

Erin : my “fighter”!! Erin, is it in this forum any person that you haven’t fought with??
Anyway… you are just great and everyone should see that…. You are just expressing your opinion a bit strong, or in a bult way…. But…. That’s life!!!! Carry on the good work! ;) P.S. erin i'm sorry... :down: no legro autograph... :down:

Merma : the raul lover!!! Well… that might be your shortcoming… but exeot that you are great!! I had a loooot of fun all that time here!!! Thanx for everything! ;)

Vitoria_Ally : I am sorry for this fight we had…. :down: I will never forgive my self for being soo rude to you…. Btw… you are a real juve fan… and a wonderful personality!

Iulia : pavel’s fan!! :LOL: you are great!! Nothing more!!!!!!! A!! and Internet cafe accicted!!!! :LOL:

Fabiana_juve : The heartbreaker…!!!!!

Redangel : red…. Even though you think gigi is yours in the first place and then mine…. I still love you the same..!!! Our forum beauty!!!! :D

Yoli and Laura : 2 great girls..!! haven’t seen them for sooo long!!!
Yoli: we missed your pictures… :down:

Tina : forza Tacchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arturo : 1 of the best guys here!!! I love you soo much and I consider you 1 of my true friends here in the forum!! Man, I promise… we’ll meet 1 day! ;)

Dark-Aragorn : even though smg has changed between us, I still love you the same…
I wish you luck and happiness in life….. And forza juve of caurse!!! :thumb:

[LAC]: these days you are not very nice to me!! :down: but thanx for making me laugh sooo many times…. You are amazing! ;) And I wish I could have a bf just like you! ;)

Gray : my secret crave… ( :LOL::LOL: ), gray you are my sweety here and I love you veeery much!! I wish you were a bit closer….. :down: you are a real friend!! Stay cool and beautiful for ever!!! And wait for me cause I’ll come and find you! ;)

Bahraini : you were 1 of my reasons coming here soo often!! But now… I am keeping in touch with you and everything is fine!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I haven’t forgotten our dreams….. ;)

Zlatan : I love you man!!! You are so unique and so sweet!!! I true friend and great sense of humor!! + uvek imas super potpies!!!

Alex : an excellent mod. He knows where to be strict, which threads to close and when is not needed, he is not closing threads and comment….. carry on like this man!

Tom : making fan of everyone. Really annoying most of time but I think he is a good guy deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside!

Zizou : I think you are a picture lover!! Well, because I am too… that’s why we got stuck together!! You are very nice person!!

Nick+JUVEFAN GREECE : paidia… za8ikate nomizw!! Telos padwn….. sas efxaristw gia ola kai na ipostirizetai pada tin juve! ;)

Fliakis : thanx for excisting. I have to fight with smn and you are the right 1….. it always must be a hated person everywhere!! I wish we’ll never be good to each other!!! Buy!!

+Darin,Sunshine,Josephine,Espectro,

And lastly I would like to say thanx to juve because without my team….
In my life,my soul and my heart would exist a huge whole…..

i would like to thank them for being today in my life, that i am becoming a champion and i met them today...
and thanx especially to gigi for paying so much attention to me......

if i forgot anyone i'll catch you later folks!! ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Thank you dear!! You make me cry, really!!! :touched:

You know I will always be here for you and that I luv you sooo much!!! :kiss:

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
    Bravo Lilliana! Grafe ke gia mena giati den exo xrono :)
    na sai kala!!

ok.....

o,ti peis!! :thumb:
    kai sorry pou den se anefera alla exw na se dw kati aiwnes....

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++
    Thank you dear!! You make me cry, really!!! :touched:

You know I will always be here for you and that I luv you sooo much!!! :kiss:
    i know!!

same from here! ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
    Gray : my secret crave … ( :LOL::LOL: ), gray you are my sweety here and I love you veeery much!!
    I wish you were a bit closer….. :down: you are a real friend!! Stay cool and beautiful for ever!!! And wait for me cause I’ll come and find you! ;)
    Hehe I knew you couldn't resist girl, there's no point denying :D I know you only like Gigi because he has the same initals as me :D
    You're my darlin' too lil :flirt:
    You'd better! It'd be great to meet you~ But maybe not while my Fiona's around, I'll probably get in big trouble if we get caught fulfilling your life-long fantasy;) :flirt:

Tom : making fan of everyone. Really annoying most of time but I think he is a good guy deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside!
    :LOL: couldn't help but notice this... that deeeeeep eh? Let's hope so...

Congrats dear! Keep up the great posts, what a great 5000th post present you received from our heroes :D

At the rate you're going, I'm sure 50000 isn't too far away :extatic:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Hehe I knew you couldn't resist girl, there's no point denying :D I know you only like Gigi because he has the same initals as me :D
    You're my darlin' too lil :flirt:
    You'd better! It'd be great to meet you~ But maybe not while my Fiona's around, I'll probably get in big trouble if we get caught fulfilling your life-long fantasy ;) :flirt:

:LOL: couldn't help but notice this... that deeeeeep eh? Let's hope so...

Congrats dear! Keep up the great posts, what a great 5000th post present you received from our heroes :D

At the rate you're going, I'm sure 50000 isn't too far away :extatic:
    you are soo clever!! !

:kiss:

take it easy gray!! :LOL::LOL: i just said wait for me,
    cause i want to meet you!!!

not "fully my fantasies" !! :LOL::LOL:
    for that,
    gigi is needed! ;)

and btw...
    50,000 it's a loooong way!!! :LOL::LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    take it easy gray!! :LOL::LOL: i just said wait for me,
    cause i want to meet you!!!

not "fully my fantasies" !! :LOL::LOL:
    What do u mean?! :confused: I was just saying that we might get in trouble from Fiona for wasting all the cookie dough, baking buttersnap biscuits together...

what were you thinking? :flirt: :p

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    :star: New champion was born :star:
    Congratulations lili! :cheesy::thumb:

lili, just dont think about that anymore, really.
    I told you, how much I was impressed by your kind words to me here on the forum, after I left :)
    We just had one bad thing, no more them ;)

And thanks for your kind words here to me :touched:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    congratulation girl:extatic:
    i just like to tell that u r one of the best persons around here.and wish the to see the 50 000 it's not imposible,in 2 months 5000 post in 20 months 50000 i will still be alive i guess :D.btw linkin park still suck

:D

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003

Merma : the raul lover!!! Well… that might be your shortcoming… but exeot that you are great!! I had a loooot of fun all that time here!!! Thanx for everything! ;)

Hey, dear well congrats, and thanks for the mentioning....:touched:

You're great yourself, dear :kiss:

Yeah, I know:fero:...I am Raul lover :embarass: and I'll always be.......:p :p :p:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)