final fantasy advent children (2 Viewers)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
yeah the story wasent that good .
if you compare it to the game than this wasent a story, ff7 storyline was the greatest story ever.
the movie rocks ! i love the part :

yazoo: reunion ! i will show you REUNION!

(and than he take's the cells from jenova while falling down, and cloud is after him and than! you here the one winged angel song soooo coool and yazoo turns in sephiroth!)

cloud : sssssephiroth?
sephiroth: its been a while Cloud . ( music still gowing :D )

and the music is very good when sephiroth stick his samurai in clouds shoulder and than you see cloud thinking about aires and the people and take's the samurai out and than you know the battle is over and cloud kicks sephiroths ass!

i love this movie and great sountracks.

If only squar enix will make a final fantasy 7 remake for ps3 i hope so who knows?

Final fantasy rules i am waiting for the euro version i wanne hear the english actors

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i wasnt impressed,
IMO the previus was better,
those people were flying more than the superman and they werent in a Matrix world,
does the word gravity means smth in FF world?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
FF7 was propably the best game Ive ever played in my life and Advent Children was amazing

I hope they do a remake of FF7 on PS3 or even a movie regarding about it.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
ff7 is my favourite game of all time and i've played a hell of a lot of games, advent children although weak on stroy, if veiwed as a large end cutscene to the game rather than a single film, it's still very good, the fight with cloud and sephiroth with one winged angel in the background sent shivers down my spine, sephiroth has to be the coolest villan ever

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Il Re said:
ff7 is my favourite game of all time and i've played a hell of a lot of games, advent children although weak on stroy, if veiwed as a large end cutscene to the game rather than a single film, it's still very good, the fight with cloud and sephiroth with one winged angel in the background sent shivers down my spine, sephiroth has to be the coolest villan ever
I would go for Lex Luther :D ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)