films we secreltly loved but cant admit to as it will make us uncool (3 Viewers)

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    back tothe future was a great film loved by all. sliding doors, now thats another matter

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    guys here's another one, am not spear's biggest fan but i liked her movie - crossroads !! she can actually act which really amazed me specially after reading the critics' bad reviews of the movie and her acting ability

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    Liking 'Sliding doors' is something to be worried about... ;)
    Well it is a British film and I'm English so there's one of my excuses:D
    Also I liked the whole concept of the idea of the film and I thought the acting was pretty good. Gwyneth paltro was also looking good in it.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
    guys here's another one, am not spear's biggest fan but i liked her movie - crossroads !! she can actually act which really amazed me specially after reading the critics' bad reviews of the movie and her acting ability
    What an awful movie...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
    Well it is a British film and I'm English so there's one of my excuses:D
    Also I liked the whole concept of the idea of the film and I thought the acting was pretty good. Gwyneth paltro was also looking good in it.
    OK, you're off the hook! :D I actually have to agree with you on Gwyneth Paltrow though! :thumb:

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++

OK, you're off the hook! :D I actually have to agree with you on Gwyneth Paltrow though! :thumb:
    We can always use the attrative woman excuse :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)