Filippo Boniperti (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah was him. He has been starting more games for Carpi towards the end of the season.

I don't think we'll see him back, not unless he goes to Serie B next year and has 10 goals and 15 assists or something.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah was him. He has been starting more games for Carpi towards the end of the season.

I don't think we'll see him back, not unless he goes to Serie B next year and has 10 goals and 15 assists or something.
I thought he was in B. What is he in? C?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lega Pro PDA I think, basically the 3rd tier.

I think he has a degree of ability and would turn out as a decent Serie A player given the games, but firing players around the lower leagues for 3-4 years with different teams and coaches rarely helps them.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lega Pro PDA I think, basically the 3rd tier.

I think he has a degree of ability and would turn out as a decent Serie A player given the games, but firing players around the lower leagues for 3-4 years with different teams and coaches rarely helps them.
Definitely agree. Any chance that there might be B teams in Italy, like there is in Spain.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Really disappointed in how his career has slowed, he was really promising in our youth system, and because of the name on his back I really wanted him to succeed, hopefully he can have a steady loan stint in serie b next season and we'll see what happens from there.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I truly find him to be an amazing talent,Hopefully there is a serie a club willing to loan him come next season..Seeing that name on the back of the jersey is good enough to light up serie A..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)