Filip Kostić (20 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I am guessing he'll be sold to finance Berardi or someone similar. We currently have three possible left wing backs but clearly lack an attacking midfielder or support striker. We can't rely on Fagioli, Miretti or McKennnie as the third midfielder...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I am guessing he'll be sold to finance Berardi or someone similar. We currently have three possible left wing backs but clearly lack an attacking midfielder or support striker. We can't rely on Fagioli, Miretti or McKennnie as the third midfielder...
But how we will play then? Where will Chiesa play? Berardi mean 433 or 343? I fail to see the plan in it.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
We are going to sell a player who
  • had the most assists last season
  • is a workhorse and rarely gets injured
  • has a fairly reasonable wage
  • fits the main formation the team is building upon
  • is the only proven wingback in the team
  • won't make great profit by selling him.
The club has no plan.
He also joined the club only a year ago, presumably by request or at least approval of the coach.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Kostic can play in a 433 if there is a LCM who plays in the half space like Pogba or Fagioli would. Then Kostic has all the space out wide to line up crosses like he would in the other formations.

Very simple concept that this retard coach can't figure out so he just benches him

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We are going to sell a player who
  • had the most assists last season
  • is a workhorse and rarely gets injured
  • has a fairly reasonable wage
  • fits the main formation the team is building upon
  • is the only proven wingback in the team
  • won't make great profit by selling him.
The club has no plan.
I guess we trust Cambiasso and Iling Jr. as LWB and will use the money to buy Holm for RWB option with Weah.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kostic can play in a 433 if there is a LCM who plays in the half space like Pogba or Fagioli would. Then Kostic has all the space out wide to line up crosses like he would in the other formations.

Very simple concept that this retard coach can't figure out so he just benches him
Kostic is not a player for a 433. He is a classic 442 left mid or a wingback with a back 3.

Vespa6266

Aug 28, 2023

it is extremley simple, i wouldve put di maria as the LCM see real madrid 13/14 season

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Selling him does not make sense unless we plan to switch to 4-3-3. If we insist on 3-5-2 he is still our best wingback by far.

Saying that it's probably because of plusvalenza since we can't sell McKennie and co.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Roma has Spinazzola, El Shaarawy and Zalewski, dont think its them

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Atalanta could be in for him since they start 21 year old Ruggeri as LWB

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Roma has Spinazzola, El Shaarawy and Zalewski, dont think its them
Yeah, but I just saw reports of Manu going for Spina. El sharaawy is not really a wing back I could see Mourinho demanding new player there if Spina leaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh even gdm reported it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)