Filip Kostić (55 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What's going on here? He surely has his flaws but if Turd Allegri insists on playing 3-5-2 it's baffling that he doesn't play.
most probably on the market:

too bad, i'd keep him. he's an elite assist man, no two ways about it. and we don't have too many elite players. both iling and cambiaso are a downgrade compared to an in-form kostic. we're broke but selling him wouldn't save our budget either. anyway...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
most probably on the market:

too bad, i'd keep him. he's an elite assist man, no two ways about it. and we don't have too many elite players. both iling and cambiaso are a downgrade compared to an in-form kostic. we're broke but selling him wouldn't save our budget either. anyway...
We struggle to score or create goals. Kostic creates goals. The coach should be finding a solution to get him in the starting lineup.

4-3-3 with Cambiaso inverted, Kostic on the left, Chiesa on the right and Vlahovic in the middle seems like it would be more successful than this muddled 3-5-2 we play.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We struggle to score or create goals. Kostic creates goals. The coach should be finding a solution to get him in the starting lineup.

4-3-3 with Cambiaso inverted, Kostic on the left, Chiesa on the right and Vlahovic in the middle seems like it would be more successful than this muddled 3-5-2 we play.
kostic isn't a 4-3-3 player, he's been a very effective wingback in several 3-man defense systems though

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I agree but I think he'd still contribute in a 4-3-3 and get more out of Chiesa.
i really don't see kostic's position in a 4-3-3. also no subs for multiple positions

3-4-3 could work better but weah isn't too good and can't play two positions at once lol

this squad is still a mess. at least it doesn't cost as much as it did last season

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
As things stand i’d also not part ways with him this easily, regardless of formations, there’s a lot of unproven quantity in the squad but very little proven quality, and as frustrating as Kostic himself can be at times he is undoubtedly quality and consistently efficient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)