Filip Kostić (61 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's been pretty much what I'd expect.

He'll hit the byline and get balls in the box. They aren't always quality but it can cause problems and will create chances. In a functioning team and one that gets bodies in the box he will look much better, which is what we need to do.

Quality cross for the goal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Two assists in his last two games.

Hasn’t been anywhere close to what he was at Frankfurt, but still good to see him put in some dangerous crosses leading to goals.

Missed a big chance in the first half after Milik’s saved header.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
When Kostic has the ball and is about to cross everyone should be sprinting into the box. I don’t know how many times he’s made a cross so far with only one, maybe two bodies in the box. That can’t happen. Its making him look bad when he’s doing exactly what he’s supposed to. Like why is 6’3 Rabiot never in the fucking box?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
When Kostic has the ball and is about to cross everyone should be sprinting into the box. I don’t know how many times he’s made a cross so far with only one, maybe two bodies in the box. That can’t happen. Its making him look bad when he’s doing exactly what he’s supposed to. Like why is 6’3 Rabiot never in the fucking box?
Yes

This is fucking spot on

Never mind away at PSG, every fucking game in the league we should be piling players in after we work some space on the left for him.

At least get 1 guy near post 1 one the edge of the Box and Vlaho in the centre.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yes

This is fucking spot on

Never mind away at PSG, every fucking game in the league we should be piling players in after we work some space on the left for him.

At least get 1 guy near post 1 one the edge of the Box and Vlaho in the centre.
That's what Allegri did with Cuadrado + Mandzu & Ronnie. This one worked well for him :D (I mean Max)

Otherwise, there's literally no game. No movement kills everything.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Two assists in his last two games.

Hasn’t been anywhere close to what he was at Frankfurt, but still good to see him put in some dangerous crosses leading to goals.

Missed a big chance in the first half after Milik’s saved header.
Greed, the ball fell nicely for him, he should have connected with it a lot better

Like most other players, he has shackles around his ankles in this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)