Filip Kostić (54 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
When is his official presentation press conference? Hope they didn’t forget about it... :lol:

Was expecting it to take place this week but so far could not find any news about it so unless it happens tomorrow i imagine it is going to be scheduled sometime from next Tuesday onwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why they taking so long before doing them tbh but i remember that also Bremer had a week or two since returning from the US tour before actually doing his press conference too.

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
When is his official presentation press conference? Hope they didn’t forget about it... :lol:

Was expecting it to take place this week but so far could not find any news about it so unless it happens tomorrow i imagine it is going to be scheduled sometime from next Tuesday onwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why they taking so long before doing them tbh but i remember that also Bremer had a week or two since returning from the US tour before actually doing his press conference too.
tomorrow at 14:30 will be his official press conference

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
time? wingers relying on their speed expire at 32 as average , we also got pjaca back for depth, we are amassing again a string of injury prone wagers in di Maria , pjaca,Chiesa and DontPay, only to rely on a two year stop-kostic-gag?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cant really fault him for it since he came to a team of a coach who obbssessively wants the possession to start and end with the defenders...

But have to say it, this was one of the most anonymous debute starts of a Juve player I seen in a long time. I even forgot he was on the pitch until Kean came on and they had to switch flanks. Leading to Kostic getting our only chance in the game in 94th minute.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Cant really fault him for it since he came to a team of a coach who obbssessively wants the possession to start and end with the defenders...

But have to say it, this was one of the most anonymous debute starts of a Juve player I seen in a long time. I even forgot he was on the pitch until Kean came on and they had to switch flanks. Leading to Kostic getting our only chance in the game in 94th minute.
Allegri wanted him to be both LWB and LW at the same time while being supported by Alex Sandro and Rabiot next to him… hard to fault him, the whole team was anonymous and mediocre tonight, clearly set up the wrong way from the get go.

However he, as everyone else, should and must do better.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Playing on the same side with Sandro,Rabiot and MDS in most of the game does that to the man. Switch to the right side to avoid being choked to death before the end of match. Survival instinct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)