Filip Kostić (23 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I have very low expectations about this player. If only Allegri plays some type of 3-4-1-2 then I don't see where he'd fit.
When everyone fit.
Tek
Danilo-Bonucci-Bremen
Cuadrado-Locatelli-Pogba-Kostic
Di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I have very low expectations about this player. If only Allegri plays some type of 3-4-1-2 then I don't see where he'd fit.
When everyone fit.
Tek
Danilo-Bonucci-Bremen
Cuadrado-Locatelli-Pogba-Kostic
Di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa
Think about it like this, he fills a need which at the moment is gaping, and when everybody is fit (presuming they are ever all fit at once) he gives us options and flexibility.

Plus he seems like a really safe pair of hands, and I can't imagine he's coming with any kind of uppity attitude playing at Frankfurt at 29. He's gonna be dependable, reliable, mature, hard working and professional and that's exactly what we need right now, on top of the position he plays.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This for sure is one transfer that makes a lot of sense for us, very useful player that covers a side of the pitch that we absolutely needed someone as capable and as efficient as him for, the fact he is so versatile all over that left flank makes it even the better.

Glad we managed to eventually wrap this deal up, should have arguably been done much sooner in the summer but i guess it’s still better later rather than never, his willingness to join is also a positive sign for things to come i may add and i guess good thing he wanted Juventus at all costs and waited for us to make our move because otherwise who knows what other junk we might have ended up with instead of him this late into the mercatto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)