Filip Kostić (17 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another assist. His crossing is so good at times and really unlucky not to have another one on Soule's goal.

I actually thought Zanoli had a good game for them and did a really good job on Kostic. But he still manages to pull out dangerous crosses when it seems like he won't be able to.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Just wanna shout out this dude.

In this chaotic season where its never been clear what formation or strategy we play as our style or brand, this guy has been reliably creating goals and working hard every time he's on the pitch.

Excellent signing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

In this chaotic season where its never been clear what formation or strategy we play as our style or brand, this guy has been reliably creating goals and working hard every time he's on the pitch.

Excellent signing.
I wholeheartedly agree with this post, friend.

Kostic has been sensational. Wish he was a few years younger.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012

Excellent signing.
Not only that, but he also arrived late for pre-season because we haggled. He’s one of the few players to remain fit, pretty much all season and played at the WC in the winter break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)