Fight Club (1 Viewer)

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
I saw the film and it is f***ing excellent. I like it very much. Edward Norton is a very good actor and at the end you can hear the Pixies with "Where is my mind?" ...this song definitely rocks ass

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
the one with brad pitt rite...? saw it ages ago....:p altho it was a bit "manly", but i kinda enjoyed it......seeing brad pitt kicking some a** :D

ohh, edward norton :thumb:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I've seen it. What's so hard to follow?

By the way, could any discussion of the plot twists be preceeded by a big notice and lot's of blank space, eg.

***Spoilers***

Norton's neurosis is the whole point of the film, as it's representative of the civilised and uncivilised man coexisting as layers of the one person.

It's just that this film in particular is easily ruined by foreknowledge fo the ending.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ed Norton is my favourite actor, and this was a brilliant movie. I don't really get what was so hard to understand. Maybe you're looking too deeply into it and not taking it for surface value ;)

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    i m not sayin it was hard to understand
    what i m sayin is that movie is more than "the average" movie. if u know what i mean. same goes for other movies such as "The butterfly effect" or "Phonebooth". they are in a level of their own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)