FIFA take on the racists (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
FIFA have looked to kick racism out of the world game by implementing clear penalties against offending clubs.

The game’s world governing body have taken the step after recent unsavoury incidents in both Spain and Italy over the last few months.

Clubs whose fans turn to acts of racism during games will now be deducted three points for a first offence, six for a second and possibly even be relegated if the problem is still not dealt with.

FIFA have told all of their affiliated associations that failure to abide by such guidelines will result in a two-year ban from international competition.

"Recent events have demonstrated there is a need for concerted action," said FIFA chief Sepp Blatter.

"I have repeatedly stressed FIFA’s and my firm personal stance against racism and discrimination.

"More severe measures need to be adopted in order to kick this evil out of the beautiful game".

FIFA spokesman Andreas Herren added: "The new rules take effect essentially as soon as we can notify the associations by way of a letter.

"It's not going to take a long time. It applies to all competitions throughout the world at any level. All matches of all types are covered.”

Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    personally,im glad that fifa have decided to act on this problem but they definitely need to close these stadiums down as well for a certain amount of games.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    So now the idea is to pretend to be a fan of the opponent and you can continue insulting ethnic minorities. It could even help your own club then.

Also it's nice to see how Blatter (and FIFA) do care when some poor +100k € earning chap is a target of insults. I just wonder how this affects on lives of those who can't even get a proper flat not to even mention a proper job because of their skin colour/religion etc.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Erik said:
    Excellent. Expect me in the San Siro with a bag of banana's aiming for Seedorf.

Voilà, no more title challenge :D

:lol: thats fvckin wrong erik,seedorf likes apples:D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    :D Smart thinking (for Erik's idea)

About giving a penalty, who would take the decision? Will the ref stop the game and say, hey...they are chanting rascist chants now, I'll give a penalty?

Sep 28, 2002
    venom said:
    Also it's nice to see how Blatter (and FIFA) do care when some poor +100k € earning chap is a target of insults. I just wonder how this affects on lives of those who can't even get a proper flat not to even mention a proper job because of their skin colour/religion etc.
    what exactly can fifa do to solve social problems?

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Fliakis said:
    probably the first smart move from fifa since blatter is in charge.
    indeed it is,but venom is right. i could just see how the roma & lazio ultras would want to screw their respective teams over.

Sep 28, 2002
    Jeeks said:
    :D Smart thinking (for Erik's idea)

About giving a penalty, who would take the decision? Will the ref stop the game and say, hey...they are chanting rascist chants now, I'll give a penalty?
    if the ref doesnt do anything, the decision will be made after the game, by gallianis and the likes i guess.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Fliakis said:
    if the ref doesnt do anything, the decision will be made after the game, by gallianis and the likes i guess.
    I really hope so, because the ref will be busy controlling the game, I doubt they do hear the crowd all the time. But in any case, that's a great move. Hoping they'll do some action to your campaign in your signature as well.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    venom said:
    So now the idea is to pretend to be a fan of the opponent and you can continue insulting ethnic minorities. It could even help your own club then.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

If so; here's some advice:

You need an anti-racist. Like me. I have a couple of Moroccan friends and they use me to get into clubs that have racist bouncers etc. Nothing like a blond native to get you through otherwised closed doors.

I'm happy to help :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)