FIFA Soccer 2005 (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
A quality first touch is the key to success in FIFA Soccer 2005. With the all-new fluid player kinetic system, your reaction time translates directly into the speed of the world’s greatest players. A great First Touch lets you trap, control the ball and use its momentum to knock it into space, flick it over a defender’s head, show off and score glorious goals. With more than 350 official teams and league licenses, an extended Career mode, and a new Creation Zone that allows you to customize players and tournaments, FIFA Soccer 2005 is the only complete, authentic, and intelligent soccer experience.

KEY FEATURES

- First Touch Gameplay: All-new fluid player kinetic system gives you First Touch control with easy button presses on your controller.

- All-New Creation Zone: Design tournaments and customize players using the most advanced modeling system ever.

- Challenge the World: More than 350 official licenses, including 20 leagues, 40 national teams, and 15,000 players.

- Build Soccer's Greatest Dynasty: Deeper Career mode offers further immersion into the world of running a soccer club.

- The Absolute Broadcast: Enjoy brand-new camera angles, realistic weather effects, and improved contrast and lighting for players and stadiums.

- Enhanced Online Gameplay: Take your beautiful game online. Set up tournaments and chat with players across the nation.

http://www.easports.com/games/fifa2005/home.jsp

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
:rofl: (no disrespect to u arif at all..jus fifa :D)........but fifa looks and sound shite in comparison to the incoming pes4.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    yeah i know. i dont like fifa that much either. and its really shite compared to WE. but i thought there are actually some fifa soccer fans :)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    PES4 / Winning Eleven 8

All you need to know when it comes to a great soccer game for the PC or Console.

PERIOD.

Ive been trying to sell the whole PES/WE series to my friends who are diehard fifa fans for the longest time now. Im sure theyll jump ship sooner or later, since PES4 is going to be amazing.

I have WE 8 JAP for Ps2 right now, and let me tell you. Its soooo good. Passing system is fabulous, graphics have been improved tremendously. Overall, its gonna be THE best game out.

Jul 28, 2002
    fifa is now beaten on both graphics AND gameplay.......:rofl:...whats fifa got now??...the epl rights? la liga..

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    fifa is now beaten on both graphics AND gameplay.......:rofl:...whats fifa got now??...the epl rights? la liga..

yeah, and it's originality sucks.

Jul 28, 2002
    in time with the season...and to get rid of it so they can start a fresh for the next gen consoles.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    Will it have the license from the Serie A?
    Of course it will :D
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    A quality first touch is the key to success in FIFA Soccer 2005. With the all-new fluid player kinetic system, your reaction time translates directly into the speed of the world’s greatest players. A great First Touch lets you trap, control the ball and use its momentum to knock it into space, flick it over a defender’s head, show off and score glorious goals.
    Did anyone else notice that you can already do this in Pro Evolution Soccer? :p
    FIFA Soccer 2005 is the only complete, authentic, and intelligent soccer experience.
    :undecide:
    - First Touch Gameplay: All-new fluid player kinetic system gives you First Touch control with easy button presses on your controller.
    - All-New Creation Zone: Design tournaments and customize players using the most advanced modeling system ever.
    - Challenge the World: More than 350 official licenses, including 20 leagues, 40 national teams, and 15,000 players.
    - Build Soccer's Greatest Dynasty: Deeper Career mode offers further immersion into the world of running a soccer club.
    - The Absolute Broadcast: Enjoy brand-new camera angles, realistic weather effects, and improved contrast and lighting for players and stadiums.
    - Enhanced Online Gameplay: Take your beautiful game online. Set up tournaments and chat with players across the nation.
    I don't mean to be too cynical, but the FIFA series has really lost its appeal to me ever since I dropped Fifa 2004 for PES3. EA Sports really don't seem like they're trying to change the right things. Fair enough, introducing the whole first touch thing will be cool, but first and foremost they should work on the whole game experience itself i.e. making it feel realistic and not so 'arcade-y'.

I mean take a look at what they're changing.

Creation Zone - I'm all for customisation, but in terms of how this will affect the actualy gameplay... this feature gets a big woop dee doo from me
    Challenge the World - Again, this is by no means a bad thing at all, but official licenses can only get you so far. Someone should really tell EA about "quality over quantity"
    - Build Soccer's Greatest Dynasty:
    :rolleyes:
    - The Absolute Broadcast:
    :rolleyes:
    - Enhanced Online Gameplay:
    Okay, here's one thing that Pro Evolution Soccer is sorely lacking, but they shouldn't boast about it too much, I mean you could play FIFA online since years ago

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Gray, are you saying that Fifa 2005 will actually have the creation zone, where you can create your own team, player, league, blah blah blah? They haven't had that since Fifa 2002. Will it be included for the Sony Play Station 2 version as well?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    yeah i know. i dont like fifa that much either. and its really shite compared to WE. but i thought there are actually some fifa soccer fans :)
    I was going to make this thread actually. :)

And I'm getting rather sick of hearing people talk crap about this game. At least they have correct player names, instead of "Trezegay", and that the season setup is very realistic. Does WE have the C.L. and League Cup included in their season? Last I heard NO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)