FIFA Revise International Board Decision on Golden & Silver goal- New ways of ending (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
1. Silver Goal

In the event of extra time, any goal scored in the first half of extra time is deemed a "silver goal". The team with the most silver goals after 15 minutes wins. In the event of a tie, another 15 minutes is played.

2. Bronze Goal

In the first 7 minutes of extra time, any goal scored from inside the penalty area is deemed a bronze goal, and is worth half a silver goal. Goals scored from outside the penalty area are deemed to be silver goals.

3. Iron Goal

When a goal is scored between the fifth and seventeenth minute of extra time, the referee calls the two captains to the centre circle. He tosses a coin. If it comes up heads, the goal is deemed to be a bronze goal. Otherwise, it is deemed to be an iron goal, and is worth one quarter of a bronze goal.

4. Lead Goal

In the final ten minutes of normal time, if the game looks like it's going to go into extra time, a designated player on each team will be allowed to handle the ball. Any goal scored by this player with the hand will be deemed a lead goal, and will be worth one sixth of an iron goal.

5. Tin Goal

A jury of five international judges will sit behind the technical areas, equipped with score cards. In the event of a draw after ninety minutes, the judges will award marks for technique for each goal scored during the game. The goal with the lowest points score is deemed a tin goal, and is worth one eighth of a lead goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
He made that up Arthur. Don't worry, even FIFA aren't that dumb. Yet.
That was a good news.

Cool... You guessed my name :D

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
did FIFA annonced that they cancel allt hese stupid gold and silver goal??! they cost us the great victory over frenchmen on euro 2000! i remember this game as it was yesterday!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
    hehe did u make that up?

If you did you really dont have much to do, do you:D
    Copied it off another forum.

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    :rolleyes: nobody missed you Zlatan

I'll go away agin then... :frown:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    No actually. My computer got fvcked and I just fixed it properly. I was withouth internet for 7 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)