Fifa Club World Championship (1 Viewer)

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Freddy said:
I don't know what to say.....a horrible error by El-hadary led to the goal.....!!!
i know man. it was a terrible mistake by the goalkeeper plus the attackers like abu treakah & imad couldn't finish the chances

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
HWIENIAWSKI said:
I'm nervous....I don't care how unimportant, a trophy is a trophy, and it will give the players confidence...Sidney will almost certainly go out against Saprissa. They are way overmatched

Saprissa 1 - Sydney 0

Liverpool here we go :cool:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Sydney played a way better match, but Saprissa got the goal....

'Pool should wipe the floor with Saprissa....3 or 4 to zero

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    Al Ittihad 2-3 Sao Paulo FC

Sao Paulo reached the World Club Championship final but were made to work hard by Saudi side Al Ittihan.

Amoroso put the Brazilians ahead with a deflected shot after 16 minutes but Mohammed Noor bundled in an equaliser.

Amoroso converted Cicinho's cross to restore Sao Paulo's lead and keeper Ceni Rogerio's penalty made it 3-1.

Hamad Al Montashari ensured a thrilling finish with a header but Sao Paulo held on to reach Sunday's final against Liverpool or Deportivo Saprissa.

BBC News

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Yup, and Crouch scored 2 goals

Either from that, Gerrard is taken off at 60+ minutes to make way for a more offensive formation.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
    The Final will be on sunday and i don't have cash anymore. my balance now is 0 but i allready know that i'm gonna win some cash from other matches that will be played on saturday !

so we need vbookie for this match ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)