Fifa 2003 (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
its a shit game anyway, I got rid of it today for the measly sum of £12 but i'd rather have £1 than that piece of trash

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelogy ] ++
Can u guys tell me whether I need to have a Pentium 3 processor and a mega video card to play this Fifa 2003? I bought the ****ing game and now.......:groan::groan::groan:
Look in the readme file. They usually write what the minimum requirements are.

OP

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    i don't think its total rubbish, i mean the graphics are good like all other EA games. They completely changed the game engine so the gameplay is said to be a lot better thyan 2002. In the 'readme' file, it says that it needs a DirectX 8.1 compatible video card with blah blah blah........
    Can anyone tell me what card do you use if you're looking to play these kind of games? It will be helpful.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    If you have PS2, just go for Pro Evolution Soccer 2, best football game ever.

Hopefully the 3 will soon come out!

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Winning Eleven 7 will be out on PC in August :thumb:

return Fifa 2003 to the store...:p
    My dream coming true.........I can't believe it!!:eek:

I agree. The whole Fifa series is garbage and people should be allowed to return all the games they bought and get their money back. I got it fairly cheap from Ebay, but I'm still pissed.

I currently don't play and I rather play WE (Jap version, 2002 world club championship, and WE 6) all for original playstation.

I really hope you're right about this. I've been waiting sooooooooooo long.:extatic:

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelogy ] ++
    Can anyone tell me what card do you use if you're looking to play these kind of games? It will be helpful.
    I think any new card right now will play it. I bought mine 3 years ago with my computer and it plays it fine.

Nice graphics, terrible gameplay. If you haven't opened it, I advise you to return man......you'll be greatly disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)