Fifa 2002/03 (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The thing that I don't like about the Fifa games are that the players have fixed statistics whereas the CM series is more realistic and players lose and gain form. There's also limited tactics.

Jul 28, 2002
y would u say wc is the best ever??? the best two things were dp actually being gud for once and the fact u could do loads kickups and tricks??

it would be hard for fifa to have changing stats as how could they implement it into the game?? the only way is if u build a team up like in a season, jus like the master league or on the n64 Iss 2000 where u start ur career as one of ur edited players, n u have to build them up, in general however this changig stats would be hard to applye to fifa, as the key is pick up and play where as CM takes ages to get the best out of it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
How good is DP in the WC2002 version, because in Fifa 2003 he's quite good as well. (He has an overall rating of 90 and his fitness, speed, passing and ball control all get 10s. The only down side to him is that he only gets 8 in shooting.)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
matteo brighi is the best player on fifa 2003 :eek: rating 97 I think or 98

on a side note who thinks ISS/PES is much better, or is it only me who feels this way? there are too many flaws in fifa though still fun!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

on a side note who thinks ISS/PES is much better, or is it only me who feels this way? there are too many flaws in fifa though still fun!
Tom I think ISS/PES is better in terms of game play only and You get bored after A while due to the lack of options.While Fifa has better Graphics Alot more options Every release has a new style and gameplay and above all it's editable.That doesn't mean i don't like ISS/PES, I just Prefer Fifa but i'm waiting for the release of ISS/PES ON PC i think it will be great.:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yup, Brighi has a rating of 97. Brighi - Davids is the perfect partnership for your central midfield.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well, maybe that has to do with ....

Or perhaps it's because of ....

Actually, I can't think of a realistic comment to justify this :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)