FIFA 19 (5 Viewers)

vote

• xbox1

• ps4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
The new shooting system will take some getting used to. You have to play this stupid mini game at every attack.

I was using the double square tap to place an accurate shot in 18. Scored most goals that way. Now you actually have to time the second tap to when the player hits the ball. :rolleyes2:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The new shooting system will take some getting used to. You have to play this stupid mini game at every attack.

I was using the double square tap to place an accurate shot in 18. Scored most goals that way. Now you actually have to time the second tap to when the player hits the ball. :rolleyes2:
Played the Demo and didn't notice a difference to FiFA 18 :D

Just don't press the button twice if you don't wanna use it i guess.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Player pictures are not updated. Thats the first thing that came to my attention. Emre Can is in his Liverpool jersey, Spinazzola in his Atalanta jersey, Marchisio is still at Juve. Are they gonna resolve this issue?
no doubt they'll patch it with an update as the usually do if not before release

- - - Updated - - -

I quite liked the game, i dont know if it was because i beat madrid 5-0 with ronaldo scoring basically right from kick off.

Did anyone spot the Del Piero tifo pre game? Loved that!

shooting, not sure, heading at goal, much harder or so it felt. Passing so so, I think defending has improved. either way im getting it

OP
Juve_fanatic

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #105
    no doubt they'll patch it with an update as the usually do if not before release

- - - Updated - - -

I quite liked the game, i dont know if it was because i beat madrid 5-0 with ronaldo scoring basically right from kick off.

Did anyone spot the Del Piero tifo pre game? Loved that!

shooting, not sure, heading at goal, much harder or so it felt. Passing so so, I think defending has improved. either way im getting it
    Ill be getting it too man, im a FIFA fan, never played PES in my life. And thats the deal with this game, no matter how much you do not agree with some of the choices EA make, you end up buying thr game.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
    Played the Demo and didn't notice a difference to FiFA 18 :D

Just don't press the button twice if you don't wanna use it i guess.
    I guess if you don't use the double tap to shoot you won't notice a difference. In 18 I finish most of my attacks with the double tap to do a low driven shot which almost always goes in for me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Played the demo and WOW this is not even at all trying to change. This is exactly the same game as the previous two editions. WTF the deal was that FIFA is the same for two years but then changes and is a something else for the next two.

If you changed kits, CL licensing and transfers there is no difference at all. A new low for EA which is really saying something. I might actually buy PES this year despite its pathetic lack of licensing.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Gonna buy this for CR7

Last FIFA I played was 2013, 2011, 08,07,04,03,02,01,00 before that

can I play online against people without that entire FUT card collecting trading stuff?

Older FIFAs had a real cancerous online lobby that would breakdown 9/10 times

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    last fifa I had on my pc was 2004, have played a few times in between and I don't think much has changed apart from Messi looking a bit better then back then

Attachments

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Gonna buy this for CR7

Last FIFA I played was 2013, 2011, 08,07,04,03,02,01,00 before that

can I play online against people without that entire FUT card collecting trading stuff?

Older FIFAs had a real cancerous online lobby that would breakdown 9/10 times
    Yeah you can play online without having to go through FUT.

Mar 4, 2007
    I don’t remember the last time I bought FIFA on day one release. But I have to say how Juventus is the center of stage on this FIFA is something to behold. Seeing Ronaldo in the menus and Dybala is amazing. And also I just bought Pogba on FIFA career mode for 127 million. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)