FIFA 13 (5 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah, I had the same with Bonucci (he was 89). Sold him to PSG for 40M and got Hummels for something around 20M.

FIFA career mode isn't fun anymore, I've won it all. If you're patient enough you should try to start with a club from the lower divisions and work your squad up to the Champions Cup.
I always start two manager careers, one with Juve and the other with Reggina. Built a pretty decent squad too with them.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 21, 2010
Anyone else think it'd be a great idea to include legendary players into ultimate team? I'd have a lot more fun playing of I could purchase Zidane or Nedved or the countless others that have played in years past. Maybe have in form cards for older players who arent yet retired like a Del Piero or Ronaldinho. Have something like a '05-'06 Trezeguet or something...maybe even just have popular teams of the past available for exhibition play. I feel like the history of the game could be expanded on in fifa. I'm just bored and thought Id knock the idea around this thread.

Sep 21, 2010
That's what made me think of it. Id give ea a lot of credit if they came out with classic teams or ultimate cards. Hopefully they'd have custom faces for the classic too players because I don't wanna play with some generic looking Zidane or Nedved while De Ceglie gets a customized face.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
That's a great idea but I could see it never happening. Their all lazy over there and are probably working on some pointless feature for Fifa 14 :sergio:

Sep 21, 2010
That's a great idea but I could see it never happening. Their all lazy over there and are probably working on some pointless feature for Fifa 14 :sergio:
It's always something they fizzled out years ago that they bring back and claim is brand new or improved.

I would imagine creating such cards and teams would be pretty easy for EA. Maybe there is some sort of licensing and cost issue with players who are no longer affiliated with Fifa or something, much like the way MJ was unavailable for years in NBA games. It would probably be better for my social life for them not to make the improvements I mentioned anyways...I'd never leave the house.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
anyone who has fifa 13 on the ps3? do they also have issues with fifa ultimate team online, where the in game tactics play up and just changes by itself?

if so anyone know how to fix it? had similar issues with previous fifa's and im sick and tired of buying a new controller every time, but i keep hearing its not actually the controller but the game itself

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@Nzoric

Up for a game?

My connection is probably bad though (have not played from the one I have now) and I haven't played Fifa for 3 months. :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Foeller, tomorrow, me and you, at 13:00 CET.

I'm using Nzoric as my warm up bitch.
You'll be in your shower washing your asshole and crying after the slappin' imma lay on you.

Foeller, lets go tomorrow. Too drunk now, the sleepiness just kicked in. When you're done with Klin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)