FIFA 12 (1 Viewer)

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
Scoring on Semi-Pro and under is pretty easy, much harder on Professional and up.

Won the Scudetto with Juventus in my first season as manager, Quaglirella scored 28 goals and Matri scored 27 :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm just over half way through my first season of manager mode (on World Class) and I am undefeated. My Serie A record is 16 wins and 5 draws (all the draws against provincial teams), 51 goals scored and 14 conceded. I've played two Coppa matches and won both also. I feel like the game was pretty challenging the first night I got it but it's gotten easy very quickly.

At the beginning of the season I sold manninger, Amauri, Iaquinta, Grosso Giaccherini, Barzagli and spent almost 20mil (USD) on setting up top class scouting networks and a further 23mil on Thomas Vermaelan. I defeinitely like the changes they've made to the transfer market, for example I've rejected at least 7-8 bids for Bonucci and I am now getting offered 22mil for him. I also like how the CPU clubs have been very busy on the transfer market so it won't just be the same lineups every season.

May 22, 2007
blʘndu;3283031 said:
donno why all of you say scoring is easy...i scored 3 goals in my last 5 matches on world class with juve playing the 4-4-2
Hmm, the 4-4-2 is quite ideal given how pacey our wingers are and there are some quite tall players. Marchisio and Vidal in the midfield, Pirlo is just abysmally slow for that system. Better in a three man midfield.

Apr 12, 2004
I'm just over half way through my first season of manager mode (on World Class) and I am undefeated. My Serie A record is 16 wins and 5 draws (all the draws against provincial teams), 51 goals scored and 14 conceded. I've played two Coppa matches and won both also. I feel like the game was pretty challenging the first night I got it but it's gotten easy very quickly.

At the beginning of the season I sold manninger, Amauri, Iaquinta, Grosso Giaccherini, Barzagli and spent almost 20mil (USD) on setting up top class scouting networks and a further 23mil on Thomas Vermaelan. I defeinitely like the changes they've made to the transfer market, for example I've rejected at least 7-8 bids for Bonucci and I am now getting offered 22mil for him. I also like how the CPU clubs have been very busy on the transfer market so it won't just be the same lineups every season.
Word up to that ish.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Is the scouting the same as usual (ie. Greg Klukowski, an Afro-Canadian with a Polish last name) or more realistic?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've sent scouts through Italy, Brazil and Argentina and all the players I've found have names that sound very representative of their nationalities.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
blʘndu;3283031 said:
donno why all of you say scoring is easy...i scored 3 goals in my last 5 matches on world class with juve playing the 4-4-2
It's that silly shoulder button curled shot, stupid EA gimmick that they often put in their games. It's overly useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)