Ferrari Set !!! (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
Parma captain Matteo Ferrari seems to be edging towards a summer switch to Roma.

The Italian international has said that he would like to join the capital club and his agent believes a deal can be done.

"We have no contract problems," said representative Mauro Gasperini. "I believe that Roma must just agree terms with Parma."

The 25-year-old is set to leave the Stadio Tardini this summer as the Gialloblu look to resolve their financial problems.

That makes a move to Roma highly likely for two reasons given events of the last few weeks.

Firstly, the Stadio Olimpico outfit sold Walter Samuel to Real Madrid and they then hired Parma boss Cesare Prandelli to replace Fabio Capello.

Ferrari has developed into one of Italy’s best defenders under Prandelli and he would be keen to link up again with the tactician.

Meanwhile, Roma are also increasingly likely to make a move for Simone Perrotta of Chievo.

The 27-year-old, who is in Italy’s Euro 2004 squad along with Ferrari, is a candidate to replace Emerson.

The Brazilian midfielder is set to be sold soon with Juventus, Inter or Real Madrid his most likely destination.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
goodbye Ferrari, the only good news from this is that i dont think Roma could also go for Mexes which leaves the door open for Juve

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks for sharing Modo Bianconero, next time please don't make the thread title sound as if Ferrari's joining Juve, you got my hopes up! :D

Alex

May 1, 2004
I bet Moggi has a class defender up his sleave but. After all who suspected Capello. And then there was the sudden anouncement of Thuram and Buffon last year out of nowhere!!

Just wait and see...

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
All this talk of "I don't care that we don't get Ferrari because that means we will get Mexes" is kind of ambitious surely? Mexes is a hot target, he may go to Liverpool. I personally wouldn't be surprised if we get neither.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
All this talk of "I don't care that we don't get Ferrari because that means we will get Mexes" is kind of ambitious surely? Mexes is a hot target, he may go to Liverpool. I personally wouldn't be surprised if we get neither.
Mexes to Liverpool? Surely we can outbid Liverpool for his services. I think our main threat in the race for Mexes' signature is Roma. Mexes is a smart lad, he should know that he ain't gonna win squat with Liverpool.

Jul 28, 2002
Val's i wouldnt be suprised either, but the fact cappello wanted mexes at roma may give us a stronger edge.

Ferrari hasnt been the world best defender this year by far, but there is definate potential, far greater than bonera, who i fear we may end up with.....
-----------------Boner---Zebina--Legro--Zambo--------------------

What a shocking defence, zambo is the only saving grace!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Mexes to Liverpool? Surely we can outbid Liverpool for his services. I think our main threat in the race for Mexes' signature is Roma. Mexes is a smart lad, he should know that he ain't gonna win squat with Liverpool.
liverpool are gonna get a cash injection soon from the thai governament, and with Djibi Cisse going there as well,i wouldnt rule him going to liverpool,but also ManPoo and Arsenal, of course roma as well!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Well it better be Mexes, and not materazzi!
Materazzi???

LOL he is probably one of the players out there that is Fanatic
ANTI JUVE!!!

He would never join juventus, if he leaves inter it will be to Lazio,
he's been a Lazio fan since he was a young boy!

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    sorry i got ur hopes up i shuld have stated set for roma... hehe newy.. maybe he ll change his mind and realize da big mistake hes doing and join bianco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)