Ferrara set to quit (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
Ferrara set to quit Tuesday 28 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus veteran Ciro Ferrara will retire from the game at the end of this current campaign.

"I am still under contract with Juventus but once this season ends I will hang up my boots," he admitted. "However, I will then begin a job as a club official for the Bianconeri."

The former Italian international stopper, who is now 37-years-old, has enjoyed a majestic career.

Born in Napoli, Ferrara made his Serie A debut for his home-town club in the 1984-85 season.

He won two League titles at the San Paolo before winning five more at Juventus following his 1994 move to Turin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Ferrara set to quit Tuesday 28 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus veteran Ciro Ferrara will retire from the game at the end of this current campaign.

"I am still under contract with Juventus but once this season ends I will hang up my boots," he admitted. "However, I will then begin a job as a club official for the Bianconeri."

The former Italian international stopper, who is now 37-years-old, has enjoyed a majestic career.

Born in Napoli, Ferrara made his Serie A debut for his home-town club in the 1984-85 season.

He won two League titles at the San Paolo before winning five more at Juventus following his 1994 move to Turin.

He's my favourite player, I'll be so sad when he'll quit :down::down:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
We will miss you, Ciro.

A job for the club ain't bad either.

7 titles. Not a whole lot of players who can beat that.
Only 2 palyers in history did better than our Ciro: Ferrari (Juventus player of the '20-'30s) and Furino with 8 titles each :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Only 2 palyers in hystory did better than our Ciro: Ferrari (Juventus player of the '20-'30s) and Furino with 8 titles each :)
Awesome!

And hey, if we win the Scudetto this year, Ciro will have 8 titles as well ;)

Do you have the full list? :)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Awesome!

And hey, if we win the Scudetto this year, Ciro will have 8 titles as well ;)

Do you have the full list? :)
Unfortunately at the moment I haven't :down:
btw Ciro isn't the only still-playing player that has won 7 scudettos, the others are Costacurta and Maldini. That's why we absolutely have to win the scudetto this year!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ciro rocks. :thumb: Glad to see a guy of his stature and history with the club staying on as an inspiration to future generations of Juve players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)