Ferrara and Birindelli are out for a month. (2 Viewers)

OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    to be honest i don't think Ferrari is going to make too much difference :frown:

we need someone better.

Aug 1, 2003
    well, this is bad news, we have less defenders and most of them are a bit like shite anyway.

if we do get ferrari, it might help in serie a, but we're still stuck at square one in champions league coz he's cuptied. plus the CL is just a month away.

oh wait, ferrara and biri are out for a month :D maybe they can come back in time. but still, the whole recovery process might take a toll on their form.

i think we should get one cup tied defender from parma (before someone else snatches him) and one non cup tied defender

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    I'm so sorry, that both of them are out for a so long time! I just can hope that Igor will do well during this period! :)
    And yes, Juve really needs a good defender to come! It is essential!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    A QUICK UPDATE:

Today's examinations on Birindelli and Ciro Ferrara have revealed mixed results for the two Juve players who got injured during Sunday's victorious match against Siena.

Birindelli suffered a muscle injury in his right thigh which will keep him out for around two weeks.

However Ferrara will only be unavailable for the next two weeks as the ecography showed that the experienced defender has just an inflammed muscle. He was expected to be sidelined for longer, but luckily for Lippi it was just a scare.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Judging by what Lippi said I think we are not getting anyone. Marcello said, during today's press conference, that we have enough defenders.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    We are in problems for sure.... we will have to buy new defenders...because we all know that tudor is the lord of the injuries and he can pull off a strain in any moment.. is like a time bomb.... if that happens..we are death.

Aug 1, 2003
    if we don't get defender(s) soon, we're practically screwed. with our current defense, any defender who is injured means we're screwed.

cmon moggi. save our arses, fast.
    but who knows, maybe with biri and ferrara injured suddenly tudor and iuliano miraculously becomes really good.

(a fool's hope)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)