Ferran Torres - AM R - Valencia (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We should get him, 1 year left on the contract, should lower the price some.

Ferran Torres, Kulusevski, Arthur would be an amazing start on the mercato. To make it a 10/10 add another CM and a striker.

Imagini having Ferran Torres, Kulusevski, Ronaldo, Dybala, Gabriel Jesus.

Sell Berna and DC.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If tici gets Torres I wonder if it means they have plans to play Kulu in the midfield. Could be Sarris new Hamsik. He has the characteristics to play mezzala.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If tici gets Torres I wonder if it means they have plans to play Kulu in the midfield. Could be Sarris new Hamsik. He has the characteristics to play mezzala.
Kulusevski’s preferred position is in the centre anyway. Preferably as a #10 but I’ve read somewhere that he also doesn’t mind playing as a CM as well.

Jul 13, 2010
This transfer strategy reminds me the summer when we got Elia, estegarribia and that midget from Cesena, forgot his name. But we were serious on playing attacking mids and wingers then haha

- - - Updated - - -

He was a ghost against Atalanta (because I don't recall him from that game). Weak against solid italien defences :/
He scored and assisted in the first game, second game was all Atalanta and nothing worked for Valencia

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
MUST.... NOT.... FAP

- - - Updated - - -

This transfer strategy reminds me the summer when we got Elia, estegarribia and that midget from Cesena, forgot his name. But we were serious on playing attacking mids and wingers then haha

- - - Updated - - -

He scored and assisted in the first game, second game was all Atalanta and nothing worked for Valencia
Valencia have been a mess this season, just sacked another coach recently, he's still arguably their best player and one of the most exciting in Europe right now

- - - Updated - - -

Looks very promising, fancy name and dribbles. :tuttosport:

Has one major flaw tho - Badass likes him.
All in all that's a no from me.
Ban yourself :(

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can't be worse than Bertha, so he automatically improves our team.

Also, if we sign him Badass should be allowed to open the thread and then banned for a week, so he can fap away in peace and relieve us of his anxiety and excitement.

If we fail to sign him, Badass should be banned for two months for giving us false hope, making us believe, and then Tootsie failing to deliver.

All in all, a win for Tuz :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can't be worse than Bertha, so he automatically improves our team.

Also, if we sign him Badass should be allowed to open the thread and then banned for a week, so he can fap away in peace and relieve us of his anxiety and excitement.

If we fail to sign him, Badass should be banned for two months for giving us false hope, making us believe, and then Tootsie failing to deliver.

All in all, a win for Tuz :D
@Mods unban me from the Paratici thread please, sorry I meant Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)