Fernando Torres - ST - Chelsea (5 Viewers)

Torres to Juve on loan + option to buy?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well that's fantastic interdestroyer....however he as a player would benefit juve more than your hate, or as a matter fact your existence.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
amazing.

absolutely amazing.

it's like the powers that be decided that the quota of mentally challenged posters was not met with the lack of posts from badass, seven, hanayuko, tpain, suligol and linebreak, so they give us the gem that is interdestroyer.

dandy

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We're in no position to be denying any quality talent. It boggles my mind that people would pass on players like Tevez and Hamsik. Sure, I can understand if you prefer other quality players to them but some posters here just exclude players like Tevez and Hamsik all together.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
amazing.

absolutely amazing.

it's like the powers that be decided that the quota of mentally challenged posters was not met with the lack of posts from badass, seven, hanayuko, tpain, suligol and linebreak, so they give us the gem that is interdestroyer.

dandy
I have no idea what you just said but I'll take that as a compliment.

:lol:

Sorry, ID, you looked for that.
Above^

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
ID, your hate clouds your judgment. You need to meditate more; control your anger, and channel your negative energy into a positive beam :D

Hamsik would be a beast here; he'd greatly benefit Juve, as would the return of the prodigal son Gio ;)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't hate Pepe; I merely dislike him. I find him frustrating and irritating in equal measure, but I definitely don't hate him.

Won us many points? Let us not exaggerate :p

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't hate Pepe; I merely dislike him. I find him frustrating and irritating in equal measure, but I definitely don't hate him.

Won us many points? Let us not exaggerate :p
Winner vs Lazio and equaliser vs Napoli. That's 3 points (2 + 1) we wouldn't have if he didn't score. 3 less points now and half the forum would be calling for Conte's head since we'd be behind Milan. He also scored first in the Novara and Palermo games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)