Fernando Llorente (1 Viewer)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
yeah, and he had to overpay for romero in return. he did the same with the spina-pellegrini swap. financial doping at its best.

audero was a good one indeed.
Shady :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Not an excuse, just logic. How much do you realistically think we will get for a 34 year old 1 dimensional forward?
More than nothing maybe? And don't tell me there aren't teams from China or the US who wouldn't fork out at least €7m to add a well known striker like Mandzukic to their lineup, oh you man of logic.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Shady :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

More than nothing maybe? And don't tell me there aren't teams from China or the US who wouldn't fork out at least €7m to add a well known striker like Mandzukic to their lineup, oh you man of logic.
Well I say to those clubs... show me the money!!! Because it seems like the qatari club is the only one with a concrete offer so far.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, and he had to overpay for romero in return. he did the same with the spina-pellegrini swap. financial doping at its best.

audero was a good one indeed.
Over paid? Some here think Romero is a good deal given the current market for young defenders. Even so players like cerri and orsolini went for decent amounts too.

I wouldnt be surprised if Martinez is still on our books somehow thanks to marotta's loan out with option to buy and renew contracts policy

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I’m pretty sure we paid his wages for a year too after he left or something similar
No he was released for free. His goal against us in last matchday of group stage cost us dearly though. We advanced in second place and lost to Bayern, while that awful City side, which we beat twice, danced their way into semis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)